Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

I also hope not everyone in Hawaii can magically speak Japanese even though I don't know how it could all work if they didn't.
I'm wondering how this is going to work too. I think it might just be a case of everyone speaking Japanese and we just have to deal with it.

My most played RGG game is Lost Judgment with just under 100 hours but it feels like Infinite Wealth will definitely break that record, especially with Dondoko Island, Sujimon battles, new substories and all the other content.

Can't wait to pick this up on Friday and get stuck in!

I can’t wait for this. I am physically ready, maybe not emotionally ready though.

I’ll get about an hour in tomorrow morning before my 5 AM walk and then when I get back I will really be smashing it.

What is the plan on here for you guys? Start at midnight or tomorrow at some stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The public holiday is tomorrow mate... You might be getting a call from the boss soon 😅
Haha, I know that. I read it wrong. :(

You‘d be shocked how many times I used to turn up to school in my school uniform on casual clothes day. So I can imagine a good number of people going to work tomorrow, like

I can’t wait for this. I am physically ready, maybe not emotionally ready though.

I’ll get about an hour in tomorrow morning before my 5 AM walk and then when I get back I will really be smashing it.

What is the plan on here for you guys? Start at midnight or tomorrow at some stage?
I'll see how I go tonight, will try get half an hour in if I can. Out tomorrow, play a bit tomorrow night, up to Sydney Saturday, back Sunday, will see how I go if I get any time in Sunday night.

Won't be until Monday night where I can really start to get stuck into it. You and dwwaino will be like 50 hours in by then and I'll be way behind.
41756daa5a60738b.png

Haha, I know that. I read it wrong. :(

You‘d be shocked how many times I used to turn up to school in my school uniform on casual clothes day. So I can imagine a good number of people going to work tomorrow, like

I remember mum dropping me off at school a few times on pupil free days ☹️

I'll see how I go tonight, will try get half an hour in if I can. Out tomorrow, play a bit tomorrow night, up to Sydney Saturday, back Sunday, will see how I go if I get any time in Sunday night.

Won't be until Monday night where I can really start to get stuck into it. You and dwwaino will be like 50 hours in by then and I'll be way behind.
41756daa5a60738b.png

Yeah but I'll still be on chapter 1/2 😁

The plan is midnight but I've been conking out pretty early this week due to work overtime. Hoping that going to bed a bit earlier last night and some coffee abuse tonight will allow me to push through.

The plan is midnight but I've been conking out pretty early this week due to work overtime. Hoping that going to bed a bit earlier last night and some coffee abuse tonight will allow me to push through.

Get a couple hours in tonight, sleep until morning and play for however long you can manage tomorrow. Sounds like a good plan. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back