Like it or Loathe it, Carlton will be a Powerhouse in the next 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

You worry about Carlton alot....
I love it..
5 years in an 120 year history where you have been better than us... your window of opportunity has closed for the next five decades.. and all you can worry about is Pratt...

Look you can fine Pratt another 100 times and he would still buy and sell StKilda over and over until your head is spinning...

We have a very good up and coming developing list.
We will have the best training facilities in Australia.
WE weill have the biggest sponsorship in Australian competive sport...
We will be up there with Collingwood for the two biggest memberships in Victoria.
We will have a BUSINESS the envy of every other Victorian footy club.
WE have Swann probably the best of the football club CEO's
WE will have a rise in FTA tv..
Blockbusters

You blokes have a list in decline.
2 ex footballers pushing out a president and replacing him with a new president with no real policies.
You have no sponsors.
You have no home training facilities.
You have a joke of an administration
A decline in FTA tv.
Declining memberships

Before you pull the splint out of our eye pull the plank out of your own... :)

Haha, Fireman asked for this!

C'mon Fireman, youve been looking for a fight all day with a Carlton supporter!:D

You worry about Carlton alot....
I love it..
5 years in an 120 year history where you have been better than us... your window of opportunity has closed for the next five decades.. and all you can worry about is Pratt...

Look you can fine Pratt another 100 times and he would still buy and sell StKilda over and over until your head is spinning...

We have a very good up and coming developing list.
We will have the best training facilities in Australia.
WE weill have the biggest sponsorship in Australian competive sport...
We will be up there with Collingwood for the two biggest memberships in Victoria.
We will have a BUSINESS the envy of every other Victorian footy club.
WE have Swann probably the best of the football club CEO's
WE will have a rise in FTA tv..
Blockbusters

You blokes have a list in decline.
2 ex footballers pushing out a president and replacing him with a new president with no real policies.
You have no sponsors.
You have no home training facilities.
You have a joke of an administration
A decline in FTA tv.
Declining memberships

Before you pull the splint out of our eye pull the plank out of your own... :)
I think Fireman just got his arse handed to him......:)

Unfortunately that is one cross section of the community neither you or your club would be allowed admittance:eek:

Splat.:D

LOL you think I'd want to????

Oh how high and mighty you are Fireputz. From your saintly church tower where no sin has ever been committed, thou raineth jibes and barbs at wicked wicked Carlton.

Do us all a favour and think before you type please. And give the pulpit a rest, I think you've beaten it( and something else!) a little too hard.

Anyone can buy a team, anyone can screw their fans and anyone can rort a system designed to reward failure.

Whenever Carlton fans see some light at the end of the tunnel they start to pretend the pain was worth it.... coz optimism takes over and it is all in the past anyway.

Unfortunately though Carlton have developed a losing cuture and that will take a long time to reverse.
Carlton may be like Richmond, no matter how many draft picks you have and how much money you throw at the problem you have to build a team. They have not done that at all, drafted and bought big names which have underperformed, kept absolute tools like Fevola as examples for young blokes and wonder why they still are lucky to win 3 or 4 games a year? Can Judd drag them kicking and screaming into the 8? Maybe, but without real depth and character, players who are willing to do the hard graft for little reward, (like say a Wakelin) the essential depth that spells success in modern footy is just not there.

Splat.:D

LOL you think I'd want to????
If you don't want to be moral then that's your prerogative.:eek:
Oh how high and mighty you are Fireputz. From your saintly church tower where no sin has ever been committed, thou raineth jibes and barbs at wicked wicked Carlton.

Do us all a favour and think before you type please. And give the pulpit a rest, I think you've beaten it( and something else!) a little too hard.

:confused:Disliking cheats can't be a bad thing, surely.

Haha, Fireman asked for this!

C'mon Fireman, youve been looking for a fight all day with a Carlton supporter!:D

Asked for what? All I said was that Carlton will find it hard to be a power house when they continue to have Presidents that are dishonest and the Carltons fans, like poor THS just don't like the facts.
He threw up a heap of jargon about my club (commonly known as deflection) and conveniently forgot one thing, my club didn't cheat, it's tough when you don't cheat. He was one of the so called supporters who wanted to see Carlton lose for PPs as well.
You see I am not really worried or bothered with what poor THS has to say, he certainly doesn't ignore what I have to say :)

Asked for what? All I said was that Carlton will find it hard to be a power house when they continue to have Presidents that are dishonest and the Carltons fans, like poor THS just don't like the facts.
He threw up a heap of jargon about my club (commonly known as deflection) and conveniently forgot one thing, my club didn't cheat, it's tough when you don't cheat. He was one of the so called supporters who wanted to see Carlton lose for PPs.
You see I am not really worried or bothered with what poor THS has to say, he certainly doesn't ignore what I have to say :)

I dont think your suggestion of Carlton having a dishonest pres, would 'hinder' any chance of Carlton being a powerhouse!
How did Carlton 'cheat' exactly?:confused:

Good list you made there but why do people keep on forgetting about Fisher? He is a very good HFF and had kicked 40 goals from there this year despite missing a few games. He always gets under the guard of the opposition, is a very good mark and has been very good in front of goal. He's been a lot better than Waite up there, who IMO is overrated.

He threw up a heap of jargon about my club (commonly known as deflection) and conveniently forgot one thing, my club didn't cheat, it's tough when you don't cheat. He was one of the so called supporters who wanted to see Carlton lose for PPs as well.

Look Fireman... our ruckman does not have 8 toes... maybe more at home in a circus?
Our best player is not 40 years old..
We do not have to advertise in the Trading Post for sponsors...
The best player in the competition has no problem playing for us..

We do have a few things going for us.. things are looking up... we see sunny days...our future on and off the field is looking good.....

Youd wanna hope your membership doesnt fall back from this year.. and your ladder position isnt lower.. or youll be ripping each others faces off.. for making a) a coaching decision last year... b) kicking out Butters.,... the knee jerk will well and truly kick in... and the stars will have alligned themselves...

In the meantime stuff at Carlton are going REALLY well.. so why is it doubtful that were not on the way back on and off the field????

I know youre crossing your fingers and hoping that you wont go back to where youve always been.. and we wont get back up to where we have alwayd been... but its happening.. and get used to it..

50 YEARS!!! :)

No premiership for you guys!!!..... the dynasty is over before it began.... its back to tjhe kind of dynasty you guys understand....

:)

Look Fireman... our ruckman does not have 8 toes... maybe more at home in a circus?
Our best player is not 40 years old..
We do not have to advertise in the Trading Post for sponsors...
The best player in the competition has no problem playing for us..

We do have a few things going for us.. things are looking up... we see sunny days...our future on and off the field is looking good.....

Youd wanna hope your membership doesnt fall back from this year.. and your ladder position isnt lower.. or youll be ripping each others faces off.. for making a) a coaching decision last year... b) kicking out Butters.,... the knee jerk will well and truly kick in... and the stars will have alligned themselves...

In the meantime stuff at Carlton are going REALLY well.. so why is it doubtful that were not on the way back on and off the field????

I know youre crossing your fingers and hoping that you wont go back to where youve always been.. and we wont get back up to where we have alwayd been... but its happening.. and get used to it..

50 YEARS!!! :)

No premiership for you guys!!!..... the dynasty is over before it began.... its back to tjhe kind of dynasty you guys understand....

:)
Look THS, you keep deflecting, this is not about any other club, it's about your dishonest one.

PS I find it incredible you haven't read about Westaways new policies and direction for the Saints in just about every newspaper.
Actually, no I don't.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Carlton was going to continue the TANKING tradition. Why give up now? :p

Carlton used to be such a proud club. Opposition supporters used to hate them but they used to respect them. There has never been more supporters of a team wanting their own team to lose games than there was last year. The respect that was earned over 100 years disappeared very quickly. Hopefully Carlton get a few early wins so the supporters can forget any ideas of tanking again. Hopefully opposition supporters can hate them again, rather than pity them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like it or Loathe it, Carlton will be a Powerhouse in the next 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back