Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel was the highlight of the day.

I'm not a fan or anything, but he was sensational. Played four good songs, had the crowd involved. Top stuff. :thumbsu:

Does that make me a fan? lol.

In all seriousness why wouldn't you have someone like Timmy Rodgers and You Am I?
Guys a footy freak, one of the best Australian songwriters of the last 20 years and the band are pretty damm good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness why wouldn't you have someone like Timmy Rodgers and You Am I?
Guys a footy freak, one of the best Australian songwriters of the last 20 years and the band are pretty damm good.

Because in the grand scheme of things, no one really cares about You Am I.

Everyone wants to get some rock bands for these things, but the venue doesn't suit it at all.

10/10 for Lionel Ritchie, could not have done anymore with the time he had, and had the crowd singing along.

Wish he was here last week as well:)

:mad:

because no one knows who he or they are. i find him over rated TBH.

and being a footy freak is no measure of entertainment value. lots of us here are too, but i'm here to tell you no one wants to see any of us perform.

+ LR is a world class entertainer as people found out today and everyone knows his songs to sing a long to and groove to.

:mad:

because no one knows who he or they are. i find him over rated TBH.

and being a footy freak is no measure of entertainment value. lots of us here are too, but i'm here to tell you no one wants to see any of us perform.

+ LR is a world class entertainer as people found out today and everyone knows his songs to sing a long to and groove to.

exactly im not a LR fan but he did a great job today.

Re: Lionel Ritchie Grand Final entertainment?

Am I seriously reading footy fans wishing Pink was doing the pre-match? What the ****?

Lionel was great, no doubt about it. Add my name to those who would like to see the Dropkick Murphys.

Re: Lionel Ritchie Grand Final entertainment?

Am I seriously reading footy fans wishing Pink was doing the pre-match?
Yes, unfortunately.
To anybody who wanted Pink over Lionel Ritchie:
eddienotsure2.jpg

From what I saw via TV Lionel kicked ar$e.:thumbsu:

Crowd was rockin, I started having 80's flash backs with "Dancin on the ceiling":D

He was just great.

Crowd looked like they we're loving every second.

Anyone who bagged out this choice doesn't know how to have a good time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back