News Lions to wear traditional jumper...now reduced by the club to the 'commemorative hat-trick jumper'

Remove this Banner Ad

I purchased a couple of 3-Peat Hero Guernsey's for myself and a mate through the Lions Shop a couple of weeks ago, with the guarantee that they would be posted by the 31st May.

Tonight I received an email from Geoff Langley (Lions Shop Supervisor) saying that they didn't order enough of my size (XL or 5XL) so wouldn't be available until 26th June. As a form of compensation, he has offered the following options:

1. 3-Peat Guernsey plus player issue Guernsey free of charge, or
2. 3-Peat Guernsey plus 2013 Home Guernsey free of charge, or
3. 3-Peat Guernsey plus a full refund of 3-Peat Guernsey.

Has anybody else received this email? Not sure whether this is legit, and will send an email to club tomorrow.

Just wondering...:confused:

Tonight I received an email from Geoff Langley (Lions Shop Supervisor) saying that they didn't order enough of my size (XL or 5XL)

That's weird i went into the shop today to order mine and there were a couple of smalls and a bunch of 5XL's.... (surprised there were any in stock at all)
Could've have walked out with a Small but decided to cloak the beer gut and order in a Medium

Radiotron when did they tell you yours would be in? I ordered one last week and was told there would be another delivery this week.

Spoke to Lions Shop this morning, and they said that hadn't ordered enough of 5XL, so have to wait until end of June instead of the guaranteed end of May, hence the offer of some compensation.

I assume that they want to have some of every size in the shop for the home game against the Maggots...er, I mean Pies!

No drama's though, so long as I get the 3-Peat Guernsey in the end!;)

Radiotron when did they tell you yours would be in? I ordered one last week and was told there would be another delivery this week.

I was told mid June
I don't really mind as my birthday is in July and I'm probably not allowed to wear it til then ;)

Picked up my L size yesterday (looks phenomenal). Dude in the shop was on the phone taking orders for more. Said that it is about a 6 week wait because Kooga have to manufacture another run. Club was "caught by surprise" at the high demand apparently... :rolleyes:

Picked up my L size yesterday (looks phenomenal). Dude in the shop was on the phone taking orders for more. Said that it is about a 6 week wait because Kooga have to manufacture another run. Club was "caught by surprise" at the high demand apparently... :rolleyes:
Shame that the large number of these that are being purchased wont be available for the match on Friday

Oh really?....god bless their little cotton socks!!

They are totally out of touch with their supporter base!:mad:

Yeah, it's almost as if some of those wacko "social media blog types" that the club loves to dismiss might be real people, with real memberships, real opinions and real dollars to spend.

Who woulda thunk it.

That infuriates me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, I'm all for everybody getting one but they were originally sold as a limited edition!! but in the week we saw that zero tolerance really doesn't mean zero tolerance, I suppose limited edition is not worth the paper it's printed on. IMO it dilutes the collector value greatly.

I watched Inside the Pride last night before the Collingwood match. It was all about the Triple Anniversary and the making of the Special Guernsey.

I'd be interested to know how many of the commemorative jumpers (the 3 peat and hof jumper from last year) have sold over the past 2 years versus how many of the PP have sold over the last two years....

I'm really pissed off ATM.

I ordered mine weeks ago (by phone) and was assured it would be available for pick up by last Friday(31 May) at the latest....."don't call us, we'll call you".

Heard nothing at all ...so phoned the Shop last Tuesday.

"Yep, no worries ...we have your order and it should be in tomorrow"..........once again..........."we'll ring you when it's in"

Comes Thursday and no phone call so I do call them and am told ......"yeah,nah, sorry...........we don't have any of your size in and we're waiting for delivery of the next batch on June 6"

No beg pardons or by your leave either....just like it or lump it attitude:mad::thumbsdown:

Lucky I'm not into conspiracies, or I might think they don't actually want me to have one:eek:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

My wife just threw me a Lions Shop bag and said "Happy Early Birthday" (my b'day is in October)
And, well, 3-peat jumper in Medium :D Apparently there were 8 on hangers in the shop.

Just wondering are there people here that have pre-ordered a 3 peat guernsey and are still waiting for delivery or pick up. When I ordered mine I was told that there will be an order coming in and will be here for the collingwood home game.

Just wanted to say a HUGE congrats to everyone who managed to score the guernseys they wanted in the auction :)

Just wanted to say a HUGE congrats to everyone who managed to score the guernseys they wanted in the auction :)
Thanks, I was rapt to pick up Jack Reddens jumper (and my maximum bid was massively more than I got it for). Wanted his purely for that tackle on Nick Maxwell causing him to be subbed off and the impossible goal from the pocket. Will go nicely with his jumper from the Q1 clash!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Lions to wear traditional jumper...now reduced by the club to the 'commemorative hat-trick jumper'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back