List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Being the glass hal full man, maybe he has extended already and the news will filter out when Freo want it out allowing him to invest in the property with the comfort of a contract extention.

I agree. Why would you buy a house with one year left on your contract. He's three bad games from flipping burgers.He must have recieved a lucrative contract from Freo or elsewhere.

And now he's bought a house in his home state.....
And we're all one day closer to dying. If he's thinking of going home then he'll probably go berserk this year so he lands on his feet in Melbourne, meaning someone is going to have to cough up for him, maybe someone with a KPP. Or maybe he's gotten some financial advice and bought an investment property in a nice, middle class suburb.

Sure, if you're Chad Wingard or a 25-year old with money in the bank and a $350k paycheque. But Hayden Crozier is probably on 180k a year or something, probably less, and has barely stitched up a ten year career. Elwood, like all those beachside suburbs, would be expensive. He's probably paid 600 grand for that apartment.

For a 21 year old at his standing in the game, it's a very bold move.

Nat Fye has a huge house. But it's in that new development near the bad side of South Beach. And this is Nat Fyfe - who will play AFL for 12 more years on a million bucks a season. He's probably stumped up 1.4ish for his his house - so why and how would Croz afford something half the price but on nowhere near the same financial level.

Especially when you're stumping up rent in Fremantle or somewhere nearby.

As mentioned, he has shown a bit in then set few games but he needs to really bring that passion and intensity in every game and become not just a 22 player, but an asset to the side. I like his aggression and like him more than Sheridan et al. But he's not proven anything. And I want him to stay at Freo. This doesn't send s great message.
I bought an investment property in Melbourne when I was on pittance. The rent covered the mortgage.

Bold? More like smart.

What's the average AFL playing career 4-5 years? The kid will go back to Victoria, its his home,but IMO in 5-7years time when he's careers finished. He has cash, wants to invest sounds like a smart kid to me. He is not Buddy, Gazza so IMO no contract or $$ would have been discussed with his manager except from Freo. Hopefully the property is a confirmation we have our list set up and he has the term of the contract agreed to give him confidence to invest.

Is he still dating that ridiculously hot girl? He'd be mad to give that up. He's not a bad looking rooster but he's still punching several divisions above his weight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he still dating that ridiculously hot girl? He'd be mad to give that up. He's not a bad looking rooster but he's still punching several divisions above his weight
From my insta-stalking skills, they broke up a long time ago. I'm sure he will easily find a replacement though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2014 - Contracts, Retirements, Delistings, Trade Bait (Updated in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back