List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

The players nominate the club that is best for them. That's probably a combination of the contract the club offer and whether the player feels he is a good fit there aspirations wise, club position wise, etc. Port don't get a say in that. But we do have leverage when it comes to dealing with that club due to Houston's form and the fact he is a long term contracted Oakleigh charger days.

Poor Jack, must have been disappointing, but that’s business.

Also, Pickett, SPP and Rioli we could get away with Mitch and Rat as our two talls .

Saying that, it would be interesting to see Rioli and Pickett work together, their both hunters

lol if Mitch and esava were our 2 and only 2 kfs for next year we would be a bottom 8-10 team, no matter how good our smalls are. teams would find it very easy to shut down the air and shut down Mitch.

So Pickett would rather move to WA, wait SA, wait WA, wait SA and Peter Rohde who is his manager but who apparently doesn't work for the players would prefer he stays where he is.

This is going to be a long off-season.

A few weeks ago I was quite happily resigned to a quiet trade period, get Perryman as a Free Agent, pick up some father-sons in the draft,

Well, didn't that just work out?

New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

So Pickett would rather move to WA, wait SA, wait WA, wait SA and Peter Rohde who is his manager but who apparently doesn't work for the players would prefer he stays where he is.

This is going to be a long off-season.

A few weeks ago I was quite happily resigned to a quiet trade period, get Perryman as a Free Agent, pick up some father-sons in the draft,

Well, didn't that just work out?

New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

And the Crows haven't even warmed up their annual off season entertainment yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a mate told me that Ditts on the radio this morning suggested that lukosious toured alberton yesterday. Anyone hear it or anything about it?

Ditts said has less credibility than Rooch said.

He and Ricciuto just make shit up.

And the Crows haven't even warmed up their annual off season entertainment yet.

To be fair, Luko was also able to drive down West Lakes Blvd and basically see all of the Crows facilities behind the grassy knoll and didnt have to get out of the car.

If true that Dees might look at Caleb Daniels from the dogs and dogs looking at Houston, could that be a trade between all clubs?

Dogs - Houston,
Melbourne - Caleb Daniels, Dogs F1
Port - Kozzy, Dogs F2, Dees pick 38

Or something
From a playing perspective the Dogs makes a lot of sense for Houston. They clearly like quality ball use out the back half and fast movement to the bigs up front. Houston is like a Caleb Daniels who can kick twice as far with the same accuracy and is tall enough to take some marks. They are also in the window so not so worried about his age.

I think this is one of the more realistic multi-trades I have seen. The Dees might need to give more and teh Dog maybe a bit less.

Melbourne will probably hold firm on someone are they really gonna let two contracted stars walk? Petracca is the one making the most noise and they will probably deal or he'll go into Phase II of dirty laundry leaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back