List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Well according to the morning program on sen last week or the week before it was a fully fleshed out, done and dusted, handshake deal. Until Houston got cold feet with all the MFC drama. So yes, it was on the table and it was put forward months ago.
Had heard this from a good source well before this morning.

Port
Out Houston and 54
In pick 11 and luko

Carlton
Out pick 11 future 2nd
In
Houston pick 54

Gc
Out
Luko
In
Port future 2nd Carlton future 2nd
I hope we send a message and do not deal with the Blues, Vossie can floss off.

North have offered their first rounder next year just need a steak knives buttress (say, their 22 our 36 this year).
Where we could back trade into this year 's draft where clubs like Freo need a war chest (bring home Warner next year).

What ready made backup key defender can we go after? McKenzie gone, Clurey and Kyle Marshall might go.

We'd only have Ratugolea (possibly up forward), Walsh and Moss.
The most realistic option is Lewis Young. We had interest in Tomlinson last 2 years but that seems to have gone cold now but he'd be a good back up too.

What ready made backup key defender can we go after? McKenzie gone, Clurey and Kyle Marshall might go.

We'd only have Ratugolea (possibly up forward), Walsh and Moss.
Caleb Marchbank is only 27. A bit like Trent McKenzie, when fit he’s a good footballer but routinely let down by his body. As a DFA he’d be cheap.

Leek Aleer is out of contract at the end of next season and should be a key target for us then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I promise I will not treat everything on Big Footy as Gossip this trade period….

In saying that, there have been some ripping posts so far this year.

Wheatley suggested Port tell Carlton no deal, then tell Houston hes not leaving. Doesnt happen often but has.

We should not be giving him away for Carlton to waltz into a premiership.

How does that then affect scoring Lukosius

Welp, I hope that Crippa is using the Jack Bowes card on GC; they are the ones that are pushing Jack out the door and dumping his salary. It should lower the bar on breaking a deal.

Wheatley suggested Port tell Carlton no deal, then tell Houston hes not leaving. Doesnt happen often but has.

We should not be giving him away for Carlton to waltz into a premiership.

How does that then affect scoring Lukosius
It means we’re gonna have to take ALL of luko’s salary which might weaken GC’s demands.

Port
Out Houston and 54
In pick 11 and luko

Carlton
Out pick 11 future 2nd
In
Houston pick 54

Gc
Out
Luko
In
Port future 2nd Carlton future 2nd
Why we will just take pick 11 for Houston . He is worth 2 first rounders. Deal or no deal . It is not our problem .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back