List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling Clurey even though he has 1 year left in his contract. They may push Scully & K. Marshall from the main to the Rookie list after delisting Narkle, F.Evans and possibly McEntee (1 year contract left).

This maybe year to delist aggressively due to quality of draft prospects and future draft years being compromised with Academy/FS and Tasmania coming in.
Yes please… but we will take the weak option and keep Clurey and McIntee

Will anyone else get delited apart from these:

Mcullum, Narkle and Evans
Kyle Marshall, Scully almost cetainly. I would not be surprised if Dylan Williams and/or McEntee were delisted. Get a feeling maybe 2 senior players maybe be delisted and re-rookied. Perhaps these maybe Jackson and Clurey.

Horrible pick for someone that doesn't even have SANFL standard skills, they've just gone with a tall bloke that can run 20m.
He kinda came out of nowhere so when he was drafted, I was hopeful they had scouted this kid hard and burned a pick on him but to be gone after two years shows we were shooting blanks at the 2022 draft.

Clurey is a must keep. I trust him more than I trust Esava down back.
From a risk management point of view, Marshall is a lower risk, higher reward. Dollars, time, AFL Size all on his side. Clurey ain’t playing Ones again unless we are 14th in round 22 and someone decides he is worthy of a farewell match.

Clurey will go surely. He has played 1 game in 2 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Contracted and if we delist him we've only got 1 ready made backup KPD.

Clurey is a must keep. I trust him more than I trust Esava down back.
Clurey is too small and too slow. Good bloke rule only thing keeping him on the list. Esava will be fine down back.

Clurey has played at a clearly higher level as a KPD than Esava has in his career, and I don't mind Esava as a KPD.

Again, we had our best defensive season in the Hinkley era with our KPDs being 188cm Jonas, 191cm McKenzie and 193cm Clurey. Height helps in a key position player, but it's not everything.

I also note that we had a couple of big bodied physical KPDs who could play on monster KPFs in Jackson Trengove and Dougal Howard and we forced them out of the club. Trengove is only 33 and is a John Cahill medallist, he could have been playing for us through the whole Hinkley era but we made the specific decision to go smaller.

Our KPP list management is absolute dogshit.

Clurey has played at a clearly higher level as a KPD than Esava has in his career, and I don't mind Esava as a KPD.

Again, we had our best defensive season in the Hinkley era with our KPDs being 188cm Jonas, 191cm McKenzie and 193cm Clurey. Height helps in a key position player, but it's not everything.

I also note that we had a couple of big bodied physical KPDs who could play on monster KPFs in Jackson Trengove and Dougal Howard and we forced them out of the club. Trengove is only 33 and is a John Cahill medallist, he could have been playing for us through the whole Hinkley era but we made the specific decision to go smaller.

Our KPP list management is absolute dogshit.
Dougal Howard physical?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I remember that GF versus Sturt, where a 177cm midget who barely came up to his kneecap, verbally monstered him, and he shrivelled up like a mouse facing a cat and slunk away 🥺

Couldn't stand up for himself against a young kid, and had zero effectiveness the entire game 🤢

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back