List management and the end of the 2012 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting line in the West

Anthony, who isn't required back at training until next week, is contracted but is believed to have been asked to consider his future.

Seems that is not over either.

I definitely dont think this is over. JA has been on holidays. All the while a heap of players not due back at training have been back at training.

Fremantle could possibly re-list Lower as a Delisted Free Agent after the ND. Alternatively delist/pay out JA and Delist McPhee if he retires and then have 2 picks in the PSD. Freo have been looking for a way to pick up Williamstown defender, Jack Frost and could relist Nick Lower. It should be noted that the PSD takes place prior to the Rookie list. Others that we could look at include Lucas Cook (Melbourne), Ricky Pettard (Melbourne), Paul Bower (Carlton), Cruise Garlett (North Melbourne) or Kyle Reimers (Essendon).

Just on Ricky petterd I was in favour of giving him a look, however he was meant to train with Richmond but his Achilles injury is worse than first thought, he won't train with them at all now, and I'm thinking that it is curtains now for his career. Shame, he has talent

I definitely dont think this is over. JA has been on holidays. All the while a heap of players not due back at training have been back at training.

Fremantle could possibly re-list Lower as a Delisted Free Agent after the ND. Alternatively delist/pay out JA and Delist McPhee if he retires and then have 2 picks in the PSD. Freo have been looking for a way to pick up Williamstown defender, Jack Frost and could relist Nick Lower. It should be noted that the PSD takes place prior to the Rookie list. Others that we could look at include Lucas Cook (Melbourne), Ricky Pettard (Melbourne), Paul Bower (Carlton), Cruise Garlett (North Melbourne) or Kyle Reimers (Essendon).

Apparently Wet Toast is interested in Cook.

I have a feeling Freo think they could get a mature forward in the PSD, including a Lucas Cook, as you mentioned. There is also talk about a guy from SA Justin Hardy who is 196cm forward/ruck who we may consider. He would be a good option if Clarke is not ready to play the 2nd tall/ruck role yet. If JA retires I can't help thinking that it would help our cause as long as we recruit a ready to go forward.

So 10 changes to the list - which is what I was told there would be at the 3/4 smoko break at the last home game against the Dees.

I was mildly scornful to say the least - now I have to figure out what is the best condiment to go with humble pie:oops:

I believe that is the case

Yeh that is correct. Now we will have two picks in the PSD.

:( I don't think i can wait until the 11th of Dec.

We might even utilise the Delisted Player Free Agency Period.

November 23 - Second Delisted Player Free Agency Period commences.

November 28, 2pm - Out of Contract Listed Players Nomination deadline, International Players Nomination deadline, Players Not Registered / Played Three Years deadline, NSW Scholarship and International Scholarship Players deadline.

November 28, 5pm - Second Delisted Player Free Agency Period ends.

November 29, 2pm - List Lodgement Three.

December 4, 2pm - Delisted Player Nomination deadline.

December 4 - Deadline for GWS Giants to pre-list balance of any previously listed or previously nominated for draft players under List Establishment rules.

December 11, 11am - NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaves us an extra PSD pick doesn't it? One from JA, one from McPhee?
Yes. Unless we take Lower and Crichton in the PSD or as free agents. Hopefully, we will take Lower PSD and Crichton Rookie so it leaves us one spot on the main list for a Justin Hardy or someone like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

List management and the end of the 2012 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back