Opinion Longmire or Scott?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s the better coach in the AFL?
I asked if Longmire was the best coach in the Geelong opposition thread, just a question and toys came out of the pram!
But Scott wins on premierships 2-1, however if Longmire was to salute this week then 2-2 for cups and Johnny has 5 GF’s and same amount of finals finishes to the number of years coached.
Swans travel every 2nd week would make it more difficult too….
Hoping neutrals can give an honest opinion on whether they think Scott or Longmire is the better coach.

Who’s the better coach in the AFL?
I asked if Longmire was the best coach in the Geelong opposition thread, just a question and toys came out of the pram!
But Scott wins on premierships 2-1, however if Longmire was to salute this week then 2-2 for cups and Johnny has 5 GF’s and same amount of finals finishes to the number of years coached.
Swans travel every 2nd week would make it more difficult too….
Hoping neutrals can give an honest opinion on whether they think Scott or Longmire is the better coach.
Not sure if its more Scott/Assistant coaches or the recruiting department... but the cats have always found excellent players in the lower leagues/rookies and made them into genuine best 23/AA calibre players

Blicavs, Stewart, Mannagh, Dempsey, Tim Kelly etc

Scott for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Longmire or Scott?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back