luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

I wonder when big head geelong crazy will make an appearence in bay 13 again......

I bet he/she is one of the biggest fans of hodge after sat GF...just to scared to admit it.

AGREED luke hodge = soft as butter

mr handball recieve

extremely soft player anyone can play loose in a back pocket softest position in the afl

get some ribs hodge

AGREED luke hodge = soft as butter

mr handball recieve

extremely soft player anyone can play loose in a back pocket softest position in the afl

get some ribs hodge

disgustingly stupid comment.

hudghton: cry baby.
riewoldt: cry baby.
robert harvey: testicle clutcher.
steven milne: rapist.
leigh montagna: rapist.
kosi: tripper/sniper/no perhipheral vision
fisher: softest player in the AFL to date, defintion of a receiver.
goddard: second softest, see above^
raph clarke: biggest laughing stock in the AFL after C.Johns from essendon.

oh quite a list we're chalking up here you douche.

hodge=star, premiership player, all australian, norm smith medalist, better than st kilda even as a single player.

Come someone please clear this up for me.....

GC26 is a total put-on to stir up Hawks supporters isn't he? No-one could be that moronic and know how to operate a computer surely?

Come someone please clear this up for me.....

GC26 is a total put-on to stir up Hawks supporters isn't he? No-one could be that moronic and know how to operate a computer surely?

What you don't understand Jazz is that GC26 is going to Melbourne Uni to study law, pulls chicks like a 37 year old virgin pulls himself & "doesn't care about spelling on the internet, because it's just the internet."

We are dealing with a real life God.

disgustingly stupid comment.

hudghton: cry baby.
riewoldt: cry baby.
robert harvey: testicle clutcher.
steven milne: rapist.
leigh montagna: rapist.
kosi: tripper/sniper/no perhipheral vision
fisher: softest player in the AFL to date, defintion of a receiver.
goddard: second softest, see above^
raph clarke: biggest laughing stock in the AFL after C.Johns from essendon.

oh quite a list we're chalking up here you douche.

hodge=star, premiership player, all australian, norm smith medalist, better than st kilda even as a single player.

oh god haha another uneducated hawks supporter

max hudgston = stopped (the best player ever lol) franklin ever, all austrlian player (almost again this year)
riewolt = better than any hawks player ever will be, actually has heart
banger = shows how uneducated you are not even goin to bother

and i could go on, go back to your little bandwagon friends pull ya chains for another month or so and come back once you pass 5th grade u moron

that is all

max hudgston = stopped (the best player ever lol) franklin ever, all austrlian player (almost again this year)

and i could go on, go back to your little bandwagon friends pull ya chains for another month or so and come back once you pass 5th grade u moron

that is all

Hold on.

max hudgston = stopped (the best player ever lol) franklin ever,

You mean Franklin is the best player ever. Franklin plays for Hawthorn.

Being better than any Hawks player would include being better than Franklin, who by your way of thinking is the best ever. So how can Riewoldt be better than the best player ever?

Oh, and by the way - learn to spell your club's footballers' names.

that is all

Wow, with all those superstars and Hodge being soft and all, how in the hell did we put a 10 goal reaming on you and then win the cup off Geelong last week?

Oh and Luke Hodge has two things that the aforementioned players will never have:

1) a premiership medallion.

2) a Norm Smith Medal.

Have a nice day.

sarcasm *cough
tool * cough
uneducated *cough

oh sorry i dont spend all my time using spell check ill make sure to do that next time for u

buddy = best ever = sarcasm = u tool

I hear people say all the time that like hodge is one of the toughest players in the comp and every time I hear it I just laugh.Every time I watch the bloke play he is always pulling some stupid face or holding some part of his body like a little girl.

people think that because he gets hurt and keeps on playing that he is tough but what player does not get hurt on the football field ? its just that when ever luke hodge gets a little bump he has a big cry and lets the rest of the world know about his discomfort .Other player just get on with the job and dont make a big deal out of their discomfort

the point also needs to be raised that if luke hodge is such a great leader why did he play so badly in last years semi final when he was needed by his club the most ?

luke hodge = average footballer

don't know whether there's ever been a bigger reason for someone to eat their words.
hodge is a brilliant player. geelong stopped everyone important except him, and look what happened. stoke's pathetic little love taps at the first bounce were met by hodgey grins. gun.
and it's probably high time everyone on this thread started to appreciate that other clubs have good players.
Riewoldt being one, hawks fans.

sarcasm *cough
tool * cough
uneducated *cough

oh sorry i dont spend all my time using spell check ill make sure to do that next time for u

buddy = best ever = sarcasm = u tool

You're insignificant in the grand scheme of things anyway. Enjoy fading into mediocrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i bet you had half a semi when writing this..

is your house made of bricks?

It's made of gold and the skulls of my defeated enemies. Now f*ck off.

bahahahahaha back to starcraft u absolute wan***.... cannot believe the amount of uneducated hawks supporters are u all from the same family, how do u still type with all the keys on ur keyboard stuck together???

its
made
of
gold
and
the
skulls
of
my
defeated
enemies

i thought by mayber typing it out and reading it slower that would sound less gay, i was wrong

Alright maybe that did sound gay, but you'd be the expert. Every time you open your mouth, gay just spews out.

bahahahahaha back to starcraft u absolute wan***.... cannot believe the amount of uneducated hawks supporters are u all from the same family, how do u still type with all the keys on ur keyboard stuck together???

Sweet Jesus Christ, the delicious irony. I am not a Hawk supporter. You absolute spanker.

oh sorry the nth supporters were spat out of the rear end of that same family, you are nothing but a poor mans homeless

Alright maybe that did sound gay, but you'd be the expert. Every time you open your mouth, gay just spews out.

Sweet Jesus Christ, the delicious irony. I am not a Hawk supporter. You absolute spanker.

you play with as much flare as the team u support

oh sorry the nth supporters were spat out of the rear end of that same family, you are nothing but a poor mans homeless

Ooh, ouch. Such an original attack. And learn to quote, I almost need a GPS locater to find out where you're coming from. F*ckwit.

you play with as much flare as the team u support

..Unbelievable. Your club hero (a legend nonetheless) was the most boring man in football and you talk to me about flare. When Raph Clarke gets booted off your list, come and talk to me.

Gotta laugh at the St Kilda supporter from Frankston, whose posts are littered with "typo's", consistently calling others uneducated.

You're just making a point about irony, surely?

Ooh, ouch. Such an original attack. And learn to quote, I almost need a GPS locater to find out where you're coming from. F*ckwit.

..Unbelievable. Your club hero (a legend nonetheless) was the most boring man in football and you talk to me about flare. When Raph Clarke gets booted off your list, come and talk to me.

shannon grant, nathan thompson, corey jones statement

Gotta laugh at the St Kilda supporter from Frankston, whose posts are littered with "typo's", consistently calling others uneducated.

You're just making a point about irony, surely?

what i have to laugh about is my million $$ property and 7 figure salary

whats funny is the wan*s that would spend the time trying to pick up spelling errors and grammar, you absolute tool its the internet do u think any1 puts time into that

back to your shack u poor mans thomas jefferson bogart

shannon grant, nathan thompson, corey jones statement

Shannon Grant was banned for tipping bins over at a golf day & getting smashed.

Nathan Thompson had depression, so you can't blame him for being a little down.

Corey Jones.. nobody knows anything about Corey Jones' social life.

Robert Harvey wouldn't even go to the golf day. He'd stay at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back