Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Questionable OP.
Dude seems to have posted for sole reason of announcing to an internet forum he may have had sex?

doesnt-matter-had-sex.jpg

This thread is disturbingly low energy.

Please kick the Horshamites out and confisicate the coats.

Colin, please build the wall 10 feet higher!

/trumpmeme

Call Bullshit!!! .... If you had an absolute glamour wtf are you doing on Bigfooty at 1 am in the morning.

View attachment 222580

Of course you do... Another virgin beta calls bullshit coz they haven't got any for months.

I said in the OP I left her for a bit when she said she had a fiancé and came back as I was leaving. Looks like I stirred up stabby in between

Of course you do... Another virgin beta calls bullshit coz they haven't got any for months.
If they're a virgin I think they wouldn't have had any, ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm up in Sydney for work at the moment and was out with the boys last night when I ran into this absolute glamour at the bar. Started chatting away and she drops that she is engaged and is getting married in May.

Took this as a sign to move on and keep scouting the field. About 2 hours later she comes and gets me and says I don't usually do this but Davo lets get out of here. Take her back to my hotel and gave her the greatest minute and a half of her life.

Get up this morning and put on a port training singlet to go for a run and she sees and we get talking about footy. She reveals her husband to be is a mad demons fans.

It had me thinking is there a supporter base that more embodies everything their team stands for than melbournes cucks and their spineless beta footy team

DAVO!

My big, beautiful hunk o' man love DAVO! I hoped I would track you down here! I'm sooooooo happy I think I'm going to cry! Why didn't you give me your number?

I've told my husband that I want our union dissolved. I just want you DAVO! I just want to relive that 90 seconds of passion that we gave each other over and over again for ever and ever and ever!

I'm a bit annoyed about you sharing our liaison with all your internet friends here, but I guess I understand because you're an alpha male and that's what you do. That's what drew me to you. Actually, it's making me a bit hot again now! Grrrrrrrr! It's ok DAVO! I :hearts: you.

I know you found our whole encounter confusing, but I'll help you work through that. It's natural. It'll be ok baby. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

This thread is disturbingly low energy.

Please kick the Horshamites out and confisicate the coats.

Colin, please build the wall 10 feet higher!

/trumpmeme
and get the Horshamites to pay for that forker.

Divvy. Technically all Port fans were cuckolds when they watched the Dees **** their side last week. Along with Richmond the past 2 years davothedasher's
What on Earth has Richmond to do with this, it's not our fault that davo shagged your fiance, you can see someone and get help for obsessive behaivour

DAVO? DAVO? Are you there, DAVO? Please don't ignore me and our love! I remember in our fit of passion you called me a solid 8.2/10! That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

I've changed my allegiance to Port, DAVO! I've disowned my previous life for you! Don't deny our male on gender ambiguous love! You picked the perfect weekend to come to Sydney and discover who you really were!

What say me catch up this Thursday night, DAVO? We can go and watch our beloved Port pound the life out of those pathetic beta-male Tigers! We can then go and engage in some pounding of our own! Grrrrrr!

Oh my! I'm getting hot just thinking about it! *Swoon*

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back