Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

An interesting turn of events.

What if pantskyle isn't a seer at all, but instead one of the evils using their group seer ability?

What a mystery. But no I'm a seer or fake seer.

Day 1 Lynch
So who have we lynched today?

- deaneus - [seer/fake seer]

It is now night.

Submit your actions before 8:30am tomorrow morning.

Tfn1223, B52 and Barry are evil. Lock it in.

I've stolen 3KZs psychic abilities.

Anyone here French? Looks like frog is on the menu tonight.
Thanks, I was but one vote.
You think I’d be stupid enough to lead the lynch on a seer when they could be killed tonight?
He looked suss and filth liked it and others bandwagoned.
Pure bad luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crowd formed at the entry to the butcher shop... and they weren't there for the specials. They were there for the butcher himself!

deaneus pulled out his trusty cleaver and exclaimed, "I'm a seer you idiots!"

The villagers laughed and said, "derp derp derp derp".

FR0GGY and Bloodied52 grabbed each arm and frog-marched him out of the shop. boncer34 pocketed the change from the register, never missing an opportunity to profit from a bad situation. deaneus continued to proclaim innocence, and even reminded the crowd that he'd seered someone as a Goon, but they didn't listen. They were #MAGA - Make A villaGer Asphyxiate - and no amount of logic or commonsense was going to stop them.

The rope went over the tree that stood in the centre of the square, the great oak that had been the scene of many lynchings over the years, and deaneus thought would probably be the scene of a few this week too. Rodney Dangerfield slid the noose around deaneus' neck, tightened the knot and gave the signal. A couple of villagers began to pull, but nothing happened. It turned out the villagers were weak campaigners and couldn't lift him. It took the whole village to get him off the ground, and the air became scarce in his lungs. He kicked a few times but there was nothing he could do.

With his final breath, he

cursed the village, and all that had voted for him, to die horrible deaths:

"I curse thee, village, that never shall ye rest until the unholy three that had me murdered are brought to justice"

1579600506021.png

Dead PM please manangatang

Been at work all day but finally caught up

Interesting - I go home for an hour, come back, and everyone's trying to kill me.

I guess now's a good time to mention I'm a seer?

Seered Rodney Dangerfield N1, and got Goon
Was going to seer myself to find out whether I was the seer / fake seer tonight

Makes me wonder about FR0GGY, B52 and boncer

It would be very village to lynch a seer Day 1.

Doctor, if I live through this village of idiots today, some protection wouldn't hurt. Or the amulet.
I hope the Vig is around , sees this from our departed seer/fake seer and opts to hit Rodney Dangerfield in the absence of a counterclaim
Seems a win -win scenario as we’ll know if the surviving seer is the Jobe or the real one , avoids having to waste a day lynching outed evil tomorrow and best case scenario , we net known evil .

Well done village.

Why don’t people trust my psychic powers?
5B66AEB5-C60D-49AA-9677-55B52F5B99AA.jpeg
I’m on tour. Got back from Sydney, unpacked, packed and I’m on the road to Apollo Bay. Moriac is nice and quiet, but always our first pit stop.
More tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back