Autopsy Marsh Series Week 1 - Gold Coast vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22nd February

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Jeremy Sharp look out there for opposition?
under 8 touches for a 1/2 i think.

Ill take Pick 11 next year thanks.

GO Catters

To be fair Zuthrie had a better game than Murdoch but unfortunately he's taking up a spot on our list.

Parsons is a lemon as well. I think both blokes have been on our list for 5 years.
To be fair Zuthrie had a better game than Murdoch but unfortunately he's taking up a spot on our list.

Parsons is a lemon as well. I think both blokes have been on our list for 5 years.

List cloggers, we like em. I don't get it but there you go.

He has a habit of that, doesn't he?

Mission Accomplished
XYZ player didn't have much of an impact
etc

I think maybe he's just trying to be funny but it's way too dry - but damn it's infuriating.
Not to mention "Yep we're ready!" Must admit I don't get his sense of humour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast is for holidaying not playing footy
If you live there, is everyday a holiday?

Is LAchie Henderson expected to play this year? Did not look up to scratch.

Jordan Clark - wowee, I had underestimated his pace. What do you think his long term position is?

If you live there, is everyday a holiday?

Is LAchie Henderson expected to play this year? Did not look up to scratch.

Jordan Clark - wowee, I had underestimated his pace. What do you think his long term position is?

I think most fans would like to see Henderson playing VFL as depth.

Clark is on the half back line day in, day out. He'll be played up on the wing though. Who knows, Scotty may even throw him in the ruck to try and bamboozle someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Marsh Series Week 1 - Gold Coast vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22nd February

Remove this Banner Ad

Back