Matchday 36

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if you leave now as a QPR fan. Who would have come to this expecting anything? Stay till the end to support your side in their last games in the PL. Poor effort.

Oh dear, the way both our relegated sides bowed out tells quite a story:

*Burnley were nailed on for bottom by all, and they went down fighting all the way. They may not have the quality, and they didn't spend much (What happened to the money is another matter), but at least they went out on a high by taking a win.

*QPR came in with a lot of fanfare, and very little to show for it. They are a side with many mercs on large coin, and it is clear that they are a group of individuals, not a team. They of course would go down without a fight, 4-0 and counting. Sorry, make that 5.

Say what you like about opposition, but if the fixtures were reversed, Burnley would've gotten a draw at least (Undefeated against Man City), Hull would've won comfortably.

A tale of two clubs that are the polar opposites of each other (on the same scale).

Ferdinand is director of football at QPR. Hiring the rookie Ramsey has cost them relegation..
It will be funny if Ramsey is retained for next season .

Aguero stealing the golden boot (and thus any semblance of victory this season) from Spurs supporters and Kane is fantastic

Oh dear, the way both our relegated sides bowed out tells quite a story:

*Burnley were nailed on for bottom by all, and they went down fighting all the way. They may not have the quality, and they didn't spend much (What happened to the money is another matter), but at least they went out on a high by taking a win.

*QPR came in with a lot of fanfare, and very little to show for it. They are a side with many mercs on large coin, and it is clear that they are a group of individuals, not a team. They of course would go down without a fight, 4-0 and counting. Sorry, make that 5.

Say what you like about opposition, but if the fixtures were reversed, Burnley would've gotten a draw at least (Undefeated against Man City), Hull would've won comfortably.

A tale of two clubs that are the polar opposites of each other (on the same scale).

My hunch is the money is set aside for future years but I couldn't be certain. They were managed the same way last time but didn't seem to splash much cash in the Championship.

As if you leave now as a QPR fan. Who would have come to this expecting anything? Stay till the end to support your side in their last games in the PL. Poor effort.
To be fair, it's a decent trip home and their team has given up.

Yes they were likely relegated already but fancy turning up to a game where you had to win to survive, and then serving up this shit. What a disgrace.

Agree with whoever said at least Barton gives a shit. Not the most skilled footballer but he generally gives his all.

To be fair, it's a decent trip home and their team has given up.

Yes they were likely relegated already but fancy turning up to a game where you had to win to survive, and then serving up this shit. What a disgrace.

Agree with whoever said at least Barton gives a shit. Not the most skilled footballer but he generally gives his all.

That was me! :p

But I dunno, this could well be their last PL game in a fair while, I'd sacrifice an extra hour to get home to stay until the end. Before we got promoted I wondered for a while whether I should have made the effort to get up to the KC for our 0-0 draw with Liverpool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchday 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back