Mega Thread Matchday Discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Team pushing for 10 goal win against us and yet I dont think they look that impressive. They are not that slick with thier use of the ball.

Essendon would knock this team off in the first week of finals even at Patterson stadium.

why is it that the commentators never call a bad ump call?????? plus i re kon i could point out 20 frees that were paid to wce and the exact same type of free not paid to us!!!

Hmm fair umpiring only lasted a quarter.

We weren't that bad, considering. Have a lot of work to do on our game plan and fitness though, partially due to being young, partly from carrying too many spuds.

I reckon there have been plenty of good signs today, considering it's WCE at Subiaco. No more chipping around the backline.

We need to win next week though vs Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are not fit enough, not strong enough and cant stick a tackle. LAZY FOOTBALLERS, DUMB FOOTBALLERS. ANGUS GRAHAM SHOULD NEVER PLAY A GAME AGAIN NOR SHOULD MCGUANE.

i thought graham was fair - much better than browne would have been against the fijian.

hmm 22 goals kicked against us.

The deledio in defence to shore it up really works again :rolleyes:
Hardly Deledios fault, had 31 touches himself while keeping Embley to 15.

gutless umpires too afraid of being booed by the home crowd. im sick of it.

It's a ****ing joke, Glass has taken over from Silvagni at getting away with mauling guys time after time in the marking contest. The contest before the Jack goal, he took Jack over the shoulder, chopped his arms and dragged to the ground in the contest and it's play on:mad:

We have been bent over & royally shafted by the umps today , notice how the free kick count & bias has not been mentioned by the commentators. Well for what is worth it is Eagles 31 Tiges 14 ,3 of our frees were for out on the full. Half their goals from direct free kicks or play on advantage from a free.Shitful disgraceful unprofessional bias display
by the 3 maggots.

Absolutely slaughtered by the umpires today. Miller tackles Kerr who throws it out, instead ump pays in the back when we could've been having a shot on goal that would've put us down by 21 pts.

3 frees in a row opened up the game in the second, we were never going to win, but the umpiring was a disgrace, but that's not uncommon these days

Graham is so dumb, if you weighed up the cons and pros what would come out the winner? Sure he tries hard but his fitness is no where near AFL standard, he doesn't pressure or push up into the forward or get back. He doesn't do whats asked of a GOOD AFL ruck man. His decision making is pretty bad and he doesn't have a big enough leap? Our number one priority should be to find a ruckman.

We have been bent over & royally shafted by the umps today , notice how the free kick count & bias has not been mentioned by the commentators. Well for what is worth it is Eagles 31 Tiges 14 ,3 of our frees were for out on the full. Half their goals from direct free kicks or play on advantage from a free.Shitful disgraceful unprofessional bias display
by the 3 maggots.

It was literally just a matter of home town bias today. Shit happens, fair effort by the boys, all things considered. Most of the time we took the game on. We just don't have the legs to spread and push up like the more seasoned teams.

Hardly Deledios fault, had 31 touches himself while keeping Embley to 15.

Who the hell is saying its his fault :confused:

That is the point - its not his fault he plays well BUT IN THE WRONG BLOODY POSITION why can't people see this. FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Matchday Discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back