Player Watch Matt Crouch - Wanted For Hat Crimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouch is a lesson that natural midfielders generally make the better midfielders.

Dawson was good for a while, but he's a natural outside player.
Laird a back pocket.

We need players in the middle who grew up playing midfield.

Like maybe our 2021 pick 6.
This might be an unpopular opinion, but Dawson is still a damn good midfielder to me until proven otherwise. Just needs to consistently be the receiver rather than the extractor

The only thing is he’s probably closer to Hayden Young than to Bont (and Young is Freo’s 3rd best mid)

Crouch is clearly still valuable as an extractor, and since he came back into the side last year he’s generally tried to be more aggressive with moving the ball

But it would be nice if some of our younger, more inside players could start to gradually take over his role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that the person went to the police about it is absolutely hilarious!!! I mean, are you kidding me!? 🤣🤣🤣
Gone into hiding because he has brought unnecessary attention to himself.

What an idiot!

Seriously, there are far more important things to worry about.

Butters is a complete flog. Terrific player but a weak campaigner who always attacks defenseless players from behind or where he cannot be seen.

How Butters has not been given games this year for his dog acts is one of the great mysteries of the world.
It used to be 3 fines is a suspension wasn't it?

Butters has been fined 16 times and suspended once (2 games). He clearly doesn't care - he's been fined 6 times this year already!

He also punched Tom Green in the face but is obviously not good at boxing as it was adjudged too soft to be reportable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Matt Crouch - Wanted For Hat Crimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back