Matt Rosa Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so he got anothor 20 possies in the other practice match yes matty he's a star. Hope to c the boy in the nab cup and the season this year, Will he play all year or what Go Rosssssssaaaaaaaaa FREAK!!!!!! I bet he would read all this the sly bugga haha. He really loves it talking to him thursday night im in vic he was bragging bout how good it is over there in the west, O well he misses old WARRACKNABEAL hahaha GO U EAGLES

Germano:thumbsu:

23 possessions 9 marks and spent nearly a qtr on the bench, the star has arrived peoples, what did i tell ya

You can all insert your apologies here.

Locky said:
Looking promising if he can keep it up.

I can honesty tell you I was slightly disappointed from that, I have seen him do better before, hes the type of player you gotta leave on the ground 100% off the game to get the best out of him. His kicking accuracy tho nowadays is great as is his hardness

Geez i think this kid is going to be a great player for the eagles given the right opportunities. If u think he had a bad game today embers i would hate to play on him in a good game.

He's looking good. If he continues getting around 20 possessions in the preseason he could be a good chance for a game in round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say that but was doogs even half as good as matty Doogs is f**king sh*t ive never seen such a sh*t player Matty Rosa is fit and is getting bigger and bigger so If anyone reckons he is gonna get sh*ter and sh*iter they need a good old WHACK!!! especially after the weekend he killed them and he looked up to the tempo of AFL football. He ws everywhere.

GO ROSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA!!!

The thing I liked about Matty Rosa against Freo was he always looked like he had plenty of time - He didnt panic when he got the ball or was in a contest.

In a game where a lot of other eagles were getting it and rushing kicks he seemed very composed - He looks the goods - I like the look of yound Priddis too!

Cuzz09 said:
The thing I liked about Matty Rosa against Freo was he always looked like he had plenty of time - He didnt panic when he got the ball or was in a contest.

In a game where a lot of other eagles were getting it and rushing kicks he seemed very composed - He looks the goods - I like the look of yound Priddis too!
Yes Rosa and Priddis both look mas if they can contribute something to the Eagles this year. Our problems don't seem to lie in the midfield however (which is where both of these players play) but up forward. Let's hope that McKinlay, Armstrong and even McDougall can show us something up forward, THEN we can count ourselves a genuine chance for the flag !

iF THE PROLEM is up forward then throw Rosa onto the wing and relese embley up onto half forward or even cousins think about that that would be devastating to any other team looking to match up on embers and cuz in the forward line and the way rosssaaaaas been playing he will certainily play round one in my view any wayz

Embers said:
Getting in early here, but his hard work and performances this pre season are the best I have ever seen from one of our youngsters in a good 5 years, his kicking is improving out of sight, he is extremely fit, he has bulked up massively, added a yard of pace, learnt how to lay a tackle, got aggressive, the only thing that hasnt improved is his awful haircut. If he was in any other of the 15 teams Id say he would play all 22 games starting on a wing for all of them and get in the top 10 best and fairest. However he has alot of competition in our midfield

Looks like I can hold that apology for at least another week.

Why didnt the eagles play matty in the first round? He had a stunning preseason and was racking up 20+ possies a game. Will he be included in this weeks game against the crows i hope so and if so what possie will he play? Thanks

:cool: :thumbsu:

Warrack Eagles said:
Why didnt the eagles play matty in the first round? He had a stunning preseason and was racking up 20+ possies a game. Will he be included in this weeks game against the crows i hope so and if so what possie will he play? Thanks

:cool: :thumbsu:
Apparently he was considered but missed out. Crows will be a tough game (especially in Adelaide) and perhaps they don't want to risk Rosa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Rosa Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back