Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

‘A rank all current Afl coaches’ thread on the main afl board would almost definitely see Nicks last. Fans of other clubs are constantly jibing how pathetic he is in afl game day chats

So Max is trotted out in the interview tonight liking the challenge of playing a hard tag on Bont...

So we take the best rebounding defensive player in our team to turn this into.. what? This? Really?

**** YOU NICKS YOU SERIOUSLY CLUELESS ****ING ARSEHAT.

Jesus H ****ing Christ! You seriously want us to pay for this bullshit you are dealing up?

Certainly not with finals a mathematical possibility.
I’d love for Curtin to come into our AFL midfield side and start dominating. But I accept he’ll take a while to be physically ready, so I hope we give him a mix of an inside and outside role at SANFL level (if he ever goes back) so he can find a permanent outside role in our AFL side until he’s ready to go midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so realistically, could a 12 goal drubbing at home today be enough for Nicks to be sacked tomorrow? What would it take?

Nicks is Teflon until early/ mid next year - I have been pretty strong on safe until after next years bye, but bringing that forward to round 6-7 if we start next year like this year. However I think with even luck from now until then we should go much better and he will be safe

Club mistakes over a number of years is keeping him safe at the moment IMO

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nicks is Teflon until early/ mid next year - I have been pretty strong on safe until after next years bye, but bringing that forward to round 6-7 if we start next year like this year. However I think with even luck from now until then we should go much better and he will be safe

Club mistakes over a number of years is keeping him safe at the moment IMO

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Injuries this year have saved him.

Last week was our best 22 all year, nearly beat Geelong.

Club will point to that as a reason not to sack him this year.

Even though it was Nicks match day coaching in the last 10 minutes that cost us the game.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm folically challenged too mate.
Nicholas Cage Smiling GIF

Not me

Club looks prime to have an attacking coach come in and reap the rewards but Olsen and Silvers pissed that away by extending loser coach Matthew Nicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Back