Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

"The "secret" to success is not beyond Port Adelaide's comprehension - it is the theme that took the club from suburbia to the national stage: Stability, unity, hard work."

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Has Rucci read a different Creed to the one I've read? Because the one I've read talks about weeding out no hopers. I don't recall seeing the word stability in there.

Has Rucci read a different Creed to the one I've read? Because the one I've read talks about weeding out no hopers. I don't recall seeing the word stability in there.

I get the feeling that Rucci is at the stage of life and career that he sees that part of the creed as a threat.

"The "secret" to success is not beyond Port Adelaide's comprehension - it is the theme that took the club from suburbia to the national stage: Stability, unity, hard work."

Stability, Unity and Hard Work?

More like, Innovative, Progressive and Relentless…

Why are we freaking out about rucci clearly doing his job. The club media department are hardly gonna pay him to take a frank and honest assessment as if he's still at the advertiser.

It’s not in the Creed. It’s a separate document.

It needs a proper name, though. I tentatively called it “Statement”.

Why are we freaking out about rucci clearly doing his job. The club media department are hardly gonna pay him to take a frank and honest assessment as if he's still at the advertiser.

There’s something in-between brutal honesty and pure gaslighting. Rucci has been in the “pure gaslighting” camp for a long time already.

It’s not in the Creed. It’s a separate document.

It needs a proper name, though. I tentatively called it “Statement”.
I call it the Statement Of Intent.

They are laid out clearly here.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I call it the Statement Of Intent.

They are laid out clearly here.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We think pretty much alike.

Those four texts together form the Port’s Gospel.

Dwayno, on clubs he thinks can count the 2024 season as a success:

“I think Port Adelaide can as well with their list.

“Yeah, Ken Hinkley didn’t win the flag, but I think they can count the season as a success.
In political terms he’s really a flip flopper.
In the past week he’s predicted we’d win the premiership, doubts we’ll make the finals next year & yesterday says we’ve got around the 7th best list in the competition.

Who knew that edgie is a bloody Victorian? Faux Footy did...

TEX’S MASSIVE HINT ON RIVAL TARGET

Veteran Adelaide Crows forward Taylor Walker has given a large hint on where free agent Giant Isaac Cumming will land this off-season.

Walker’s Crows are a known suitor of Cumming, but so are cross-town rivals Port Adelaide.

However, Walker has links to the rebounding GWS defender as they both hail from the rural Victorian town of Broken Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the deal with this Josh Money gronk?

Made up stories about Burgess leaving the crows, Cumming choosing Port, and now Draper not wanting to go to crows. All of which have been proven wrong.

Is he an intentional troll, or are Port feeding him BS for some reason?

He sounds like the Epstein Hussey equivalent for us unfortunately.

Who knew that edgie is a bloody Victorian? Faux Footy did...

TEX’S MASSIVE HINT ON RIVAL TARGET

Veteran Adelaide Crows forward Taylor Walker has given a large hint on where free agent Giant Isaac Cumming will land this off-season.

Walker’s Crows are a known suitor of Cumming, but so are cross-town rivals Port Adelaide.

However, Walker has links to the rebounding GWS defender as they both hail from the rural Victorian town of Broken Hill.

edgie wot ya reckon m8

“Yeah, Ken Hinkley didn’t win the flag, but I think they can count the season as a success.
I used to work in sales of multi-million dollar contracts. You either won or you didn't. If you didn't, you didn't get the luxury of blaming the product or the pricing, or the ability to fire the office assistant as a scapegoat.

Funnily enough being told you came second wasn't viewed as a success. We could do with some of that thinking, and as a club we need to start ignoring these media cultists.

I get the feeling that Rucci is at the stage of life and career that he sees that part of the creed as a threat.

Why do we bother with him? Surely it's cheaper to use a chatGPT prompt to write a puff piece about how great port Adelaide is as long as we keep doing things exactly the same as we have for the past decade that hasn't worked, and one day it'll work eventually.
His propaganda is so mindless that there's no point paying him to write this shit.

I know the guys the dumbest campaigner around and says shit like Charlie Dixon can kick 100 goals, but this still shits me off.

**** you derwayne you piece of shit. You've been ruining football games for decades with your asinine commentary. Just **** off.

Not sure why people post official club propaganda from the club's website in this thread.

Rucci is a paid mouthpiece and propagandist for the club. What he writes is almost always shakes head but it is not something published by the media at large.

Watched a bit of Ch 7 pre game telecast.
What a ton of cat's p***.
Interviewing a Supercars driver, Uzzie Khawaga - what do these guys have to do with AFL?
Got "The Shark" from the Chaser program - rinse and repeat above question?
Dropped the long kick over the Yarra this year.
Utter mindless pap.

... add to that the Victorian media talking up a South Melbourne v Fitzroy Grand Final. Poor old Vics they cannot abide having two interstate teams in the Grand Final of what is supposed to be an 'Australian' Football League. We even had the AFL General Manager Communications, Brian Walsh consoling the poor Victorians who were confronted with a non Victorian GF. Walsh went on with a South Melbourne v Fitzroy spiel prior to the GF Parade on Thursday.

We are all aware of the relocation of two now defunct Victorian clubs but the Grand Final is to be played between the Sydney Swans and the Brisbane Lions ffs.

Not sure why people post official club propaganda from the club's website in this thread.

Rucci is a paid mouthpiece and propagandist for the club. What he writes is almost always shakes head but it is not something published by the media at large.

I see where you are coming from as this piece from Rucci has an element of damage control to it but it also has a few reasonable points. As an example Rucci puts this question,

But, amid the frustration of a final series that again fell short of many dreams, there will be this agitating theme: When does all this planning, all these sharp off-field ploys and hard work deliver a grand final appearance and a much-wanted second AFL premiership trophy?

I think that is a fair statement and the question is one we would all like an answer to and it is a question I have been asking myself for several seasons. It is a legitimate question that Rucci has put and I would like Mr Koch to answer it but I will not be holding my breath waiting for a reply.

The point in posting comment from the PAFC website is that it reflects opinion from within the Club and allows supporters to question and debate the club stance on a number of issues. That of course presupposes that articles published on the site are proof read and approved by the PAFC management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back