Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

"The "secret" to success is not beyond Port Adelaide's comprehension - it is the theme that took the club from suburbia to the national stage: Stability, unity, hard work."

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Has Rucci read a different Creed to the one I've read? Because the one I've read talks about weeding out no hopers. I don't recall seeing the word stability in there.

"The "secret" to success is not beyond Port Adelaide's comprehension - it is the theme that took the club from suburbia to the national stage: Stability, unity, hard work."

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Stability, Unity and Hard Work?

More like, Innovative, Progressive and Relentless…

Has Rucci read a different Creed to the one I've read? Because the one I've read talks about weeding out no hopers. I don't recall seeing the word stability in there.
It’s not in the Creed. It’s a separate document.

It needs a proper name, though. I tentatively called it “Statement”.

Why are we freaking out about rucci clearly doing his job. The club media department are hardly gonna pay him to take a frank and honest assessment as if he's still at the advertiser.

There’s something in-between brutal honesty and pure gaslighting. Rucci has been in the “pure gaslighting” camp for a long time already.

It’s not in the Creed. It’s a separate document.

It needs a proper name, though. I tentatively called it “Statement”.
I call it the Statement Of Intent.

They are laid out clearly here.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I call it the Statement Of Intent.

They are laid out clearly here.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We think pretty much alike.

Those four texts together form the Port’s Gospel.

Dwayno, on clubs he thinks can count the 2024 season as a success:

“I think Port Adelaide can as well with their list.

“Yeah, Ken Hinkley didn’t win the flag, but I think they can count the season as a success.
In political terms he’s really a flip flopper.
In the past week he’s predicted we’d win the premiership, doubts we’ll make the finals next year & yesterday says we’ve got around the 7th best list in the competition.

Who knew that edgie is a bloody Victorian? Faux Footy did...

TEX’S MASSIVE HINT ON RIVAL TARGET

Veteran Adelaide Crows forward Taylor Walker has given a large hint on where free agent Giant Isaac Cumming will land this off-season.

Walker’s Crows are a known suitor of Cumming, but so are cross-town rivals Port Adelaide.

However, Walker has links to the rebounding GWS defender as they both hail from the rural Victorian town of Broken Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back