News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere out there is audio from 5AA after our 2006 Prelim win v Adelaide.

It was glorious listening.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I remember the bloke that called in having a sad about Ian Perrie. He had to be cut off.

"Ian Perrie, go and get stuffed. GO. AND. GET. STUFFED!"

I remember the bloke that called in having a sad about Ian Perrie. He had to be cut off.

What are they saying, i dont get much news where i am.
i think it was eddie mcguire was saying north need to build a statue of the interchange steward who cost them the sydney game. and basically everyone else i've heard discuss it has been salivating over their possible haul and how there is no way they should try to win this weekend.

If the board have decided to end Simmos contract, and I hope they haven't I'd like to see him get another 12 months to see how things go, surely he deserves the same kind of send off as Nic, Luke and Shannon. He has given as much to the club in his time here

I actually started to reply to the initial post and then decided against it as I didn't want to be too negative. But it honestly seems like Duffield is giving gigs to work experience level people. First it was that Vic twat that has since been given the boot, and now it's either Eliza Reilly or "Mickey" Barlow. All 3 have been absolutely terrible to the point that I stop listening to the podcast as soon as they come on.

Whether she is right or wrong is a different story altogether.
if i could be arsed id dig up that clip of summa and kath from years ago.

Yeah, listening/watching that clip the whole thing sounds like a year 11 "media" assignment.

I find it amazing that there is nothing, zilch, Nada about Norfs laying off players because of toe injury etc
Not even a hint about tanking FMD, if that was us it would be headlines.
* the media, *, the vfl, * them all.
Are you surprised?

They hate us because we're a giant powerful club, wear it as a badge of honour.

Are you surprised?

They hate us because we're a giant powerful club, wear it as a badge of honour.
And North are an irrelevant tin rattler club with their hands permanently out in the begging pose.
If it was one of the rich Melbourne clubs tanking I'm sure there would be a measure of scrutiny and outrage, but because it's one of the beggars, it doesn't really matter. And it's hard to get motivated enough to get outraged over something that such a irrelevant club does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah brilliant, Perrie was bloody average could take a grab but shit he he missed some sodas very similar to Taberner.

If we can beat Essondon and Bulldogs who are / were knocking on the door of the 8 in Melbourne. After we are getting flogged by 100 points regularly even at home then next year is going to be interesting as the game plan and player availability improves . The ride back up will be fun .

If we can beat Essondon and Bulldogs who are / were knocking on the door of the 8 in Melbourne. After we are getting flogged by 100 points regularly even at home then next year is going to be interesting as the game plan and player availability improves . The ride back up will be fun .
I think we can be competitive next year (if we get on top of injuries/fitness)

Then add another pre season for Ginbey, Hewett, Long, etc it should be exciting.

turning on chris cunningham GIF

Scat Man GIF

That was terrible

The AFL media are a joke, always have been.
They are a biased walking contradiction.
Unfortunately people keep on watching.
Kick the Eagles when they're down, ignore them when they're doing well. Rinse and repeat.
Now we get it from both the Vic & WA media.

The AFL media are a joke, always have been.
They are a biased walking contradiction.
Unfortunately people keep on watching.
Kick the Eagles when they're down, ignore them when they're doing well. Rinse and repeat.
Now we get it from both the Vic & WA media.
Well then when we get good again we need to be betterer for longerer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back