News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you’re forgetting our love for drafting players who are good at one position and playing them in a completely different position at afl level. Then when they’re no good we delist them. 😂
Name them...
And remember when Brander went to GWS they too played him wing.

Maybe we need to get snapper down for a pre match… you want melts, here it is

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On one hand I find that hilarious, on the other hand, I fear that will be the West Coast supporters of we cop 5 more years of current performance.

View attachment 1694098

I’m sorry but give yourself an uppercut if you are one of those 40….. or perhaps someone knows where there are some rusty spikes around that can be used .

BREAKING NEWS:
Young Eagles fly home with their Mums. Have singalong on the way...

#bwave

View attachment 1694098

I’m sorry but give yourself an uppercut if you are one of those 40….. or perhaps someone knows where there are some rusty spikes around that can be used .

Jesus that’s so cringe , imagine how the players felt having 40 randoms singing the club song after you’ve been beaten by 116 points by the 2nd worst team😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like our internal reviews
Hot Dog Man GIF

Not sure if this has been posted in another thread but geez this is very underwhelming from the Chairman.

The thing I don't get is why people from the club and the media are always carrying on about the effort on the field, saying it's not acceptable and potting the players.
It's not their fault they're either not good enough, too young & inexperienced or too tired & sore from playing before they're fully recovered from injury.
This isn't the piss poor effort we were all complaining about at times from senior players after we won the last flag, this is just a handful of promising kids thrown into the deep end before they can swim, mixed in with a bunch of players who aren't and probably won't ever be AFL quality.
It's the off field team that's f**ked us and got us into this position, from Nisbett, through to the football department, the recruiters & list management team, the coaches and the s&c team. They're the real reason we're here right now, not the blokes who they've put out on the field.

The thing I don't get is why people from the club and the media are always carrying on about the effort on the field, saying it's not acceptable and potting the players.
It's not their fault they're either not good enough, too young & inexperienced or too tired & sore from playing before they're fully recovered from injury.
This isn't the piss poor effort we were all complaining about at times from senior players after we won the last flag, this is just a handful of promising kids thrown into the deep end before they can swim, mixed in with a bunch of players who aren't and probably won't ever be AFL quality.
It's the off field team that's f**ked us and got us into this position, from Nisbett, through to the football department, the recruiters & list management team, the coaches and the s&c team. They're the real reason we're here right now, not the blokes who they've put out on the field.
Hot Dog Man GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back