Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
He'll get you in the air, he'll get you on the ground, he'll sing at your mum's wedding (true story) and he'll look like a caricature of 90s culture.

Give me the highest non-KPF goal kicker (third highest overall) left on the board, Russell Robertson.

Bluelegs have a crack

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael Walters pls.

Johnny Karate

Slight rules amendment/clarification after last night, all.

The rule about moving on to the next pick in the order if an ineligible player (draft year) is selected stands; however, since there are so many players that have been picked now, if you select someone who has already been taken, you'll still get to make another pick before the next person (provided it's within the original three-hour limit).

Feel like that's the fairest option considering we're dealing with a list of hundreds of players.

Dancing Potato Headless schmuttt Theseventhhamster Crimson Azure Dory_77 Toump Ass Demon Attack Young Redleg A11dAtP0w3R Topkent Bluelegs Johnny Karate

Hasn't been round for an hour, probably doing woke things, you can go to bed and leave me with that list of VERY eligible players.
I kinda skimmed the rules but pretty sure scythe said I can pick ineligible players with no consequence now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back