Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Anthony Koutoufides Dancing Potato

I hope it wasn't Andrew McLeod

Scythe94

What position for Kouta, Johnny Karate? So many to choose from lol
Depends on who I miss out on but pretty handy to have a bloke who can play CHB, general defence, midfield and forward in a pinch. Buckley, Hird, Pav, Goodes and Kouta are probably the most complete footballers I’ve seen in my lifetime, glad to have two on my team.

Depends on who I miss out on but pretty handy to have a bloke who can play CHB, general defence, midfield and forward in a pinch. Buckley, Hird, Pav, Goodes and Kouta are probably the most complete footballers I’ve seen in my lifetime, glad to have two on my team.
Very nice flexibility.

Even sat up late watching Andrew McLeod highlights last night

you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlow Medallist, 3x Premiership Player, 3x AA, 3 x B&F (two in flag years), Norm Smith Medallist, Hall of Famer and class personified: Simon Black.

Theseventhhamster

Matthew Richardson

Crimson Azure

Brownlow Medallist, 3x Premiership Player, 3x AA, 3 x B&F (two in flag years), Norm Smith Medallist, Hall of Famer and class personified: Simon Black.

Theseventhhamster
Was taking one of my two man list for this pick.

Theseventhhamster
Haha I was actually tossing up between him and McLeod

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back