Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19 – SHE’S IDEEL (20)

• 20 – FUTURE SCORE (15)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Id say at least 2/3rds of the current top 24 and probably a fair few more than that

Thanks!

I've got some bonus credit to use on the Melbourne Cup with an expiry of 14/10 so I'd like to be certain that any selection(s) I back are confirmed starters.

1) Young Werther.

2) Spanish Mission.

3) $$$

Just jam it on the Incentivise cups double - the two Jug mentioned are already at rock bottom odds - if you are not already on you have missed the boat.

Just jam it on the Incentivise cups double - the two Jug mentioned are already at rock bottom odds - if you are not already on you have missed the boat.

Cups double value well and truly gone now too at single figures.

We're 3.5 weeks out of course most of the value is gone now but if he needs to back something... Young Werther i expect to start shorter after a CC placing too. They're the 2 who are very likely to be there and at the very least SP around their mark where most others are rubbish odds in futures markets.

Cups double value well and truly gone now too at single figures.

We're 3.5 weeks out of course most of the value is gone now but if he needs to back something... Young Werther i expect to start shorter after a CC placing too. They're the 2 who are very likely to be there and at the very least SP around their mark where most others are rubbish odds in futures markets.

Lol didn't realise it was that short.

Flicking through the prices on the plastics I would honestly jam it on VE - $26 is a massive price as she'll jump half that if she goes there (would also suggest the Dragon at $34 but fk knows what they plan with him).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POWER RANKINGS

#1 INCENTIVISE (Last week #1, Betfair $8.40) - The fact the plastics have this single figures to do the double says it all. Hopefully all the Cox Plate noise that has eventuated in the last two weeks doesn't get to them and they make the smart play to go for the moral double.
#2 DELPHI (u/r, $15) - Finally managed to win his way into the CC and should get a big enough penalty in the MC to get in. A nice second next week should have him cherry ripe for Flemington where he is a more guaranteed stayer than YW
#3 YOUNG WERTHER (#2, $21) - Drops a spot this week as could be vulnerable to those who will see out the trip better than him - still right on track to place both cups.
#4 VERRY ELLEEGANT (#3, $27) - Could be close to #1 seed if the rains come - close eye on how she bounces back in the Cox Plate.
#5 SIR DRAGONET (#4, $60) - Huge overs still if they confirm he is going there as he is nowhere near his best trip and still running well.
#6 SPANISH MISSION (#5, $8.60) - Drops out of the top 5 as he is rock bottom odds and a horse like Delphi is the exactly the type that will be too quick for him over the last 400m at Flemington
#7 MONTEFILA (#6, $46) - Trip a major query but gets to put on a good audition at Caulfield this week
#8 TWILIGHT PAYMENT (#8, $18.50) - Rock bottom odds and hard to see a 9yo repeating - especially with topweight
#9 THE CHOSEN ONE (#9, $32) - Another rock solid Cups trial yesterday but had his chance in both last year. Can run top 6 in both again this year without winning
#10 GRAND PROMENADE (#10, $19) - Absolute poison but is in the field - most likely turfed for the best trialler out of the CC/CP

Delphi, Spanish Mission, Young Werther

Incentivise - Likely penalty and unlikely but possible Cox Plate enough not to get involved at the current quote. Happy to just wait and see what happens there

The Chosen One doesn't have the ability to win but looks a rock solid top 8 or so horse and will be going in the back of most exotics on the day.

Pondus, Dawn Patrol with the Lloyd factor and Jack, Duais the only other ones with a ceiling high enough to possibly win if they showed up for mine

POWER RANKINGS

#1 INCENTIVISE (Last week #1, Betfair $8.40) - The fact the plastics have this single figures to do the double says it all. Hopefully all the Cox Plate noise that has eventuated in the last two weeks doesn't get to them and they make the smart play to go for the moral double.
#2 DELPHI (u/r, $15) - Finally managed to win his way into the CC and should get a big enough penalty in the MC to get in. A nice second next week should have him cherry ripe for Flemington where he is a more guaranteed stayer than YW
#3 YOUNG WERTHER (#2, $21) - Drops a spot this week as could be vulnerable to those who will see out the trip better than him - still right on track to place both cups.
#4 VERRY ELLEEGANT (#3, $27) - Could be close to #1 seed if the rains come - close eye on how she bounces back in the Cox Plate.
#5 SIR DRAGONET (#4, $60) - Huge overs still if they confirm he is going there as he is nowhere near his best trip and still running well.
#6 SPANISH MISSION (#5, $8.60) - Drops out of the top 5 as he is rock bottom odds and a horse like Delphi is the exactly the type that will be too quick for him over the last 400m at Flemington
#7 MONTEFILA (#6, $46) - Trip a major query but gets to put on a good audition at Caulfield this week
#8 TWILIGHT PAYMENT (#8, $18.50) - Rock bottom odds and hard to see a 9yo repeating - especially with topweight
#9 THE CHOSEN ONE (#9, $32) - Another rock solid Cups trial yesterday but had his chance in both last year. Can run top 6 in both again this year without winning
#10 GRAND PROMENADE (#10, $19) - Absolute poison but is in the field - most likely turfed for the best trialler out of the CC/CP
This is ridiculous. Delphi's winning the cup running on 3 legs. 4 if you count his massive Johnson. Watch out mate, I hate paris. #freesimonfromsunbury

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

Back