Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying this would not have happened had we voted liberal? How quaint, the power in your vote.
Obviously there still would have been some persisting issues, you're not going to stop the problem straight away. Keeping Andrews in though ensures African gangs are will just be part of everyday life for many Victorians. Ignoring the problem does no one any favours.

Do you really believe it’s being ignored? They are simply not feeding the media frenzy, which can only make the whole thing worse

As I said our jails are full.

Abbott made a big thing about stopping the boats. When elected they simply refused to comment about ‘operational matters’ the media was stuffed.
No doubt wossisname would have done the same thing

Do you remember the hullabaloo about hell’s angels motorcycle gang having an agm at Lorne? There were so many police, and no trouble, a friend told me. in the end the police realised they were intimidating the holidaymakers more than the gangs so they dressed down and adopted a softly softly approach.

And are we going to ban schoolies week too?

Last edited:
Do you really believe it’s being ignored? They are simply not feeding the media frenzy, which can only make the whole thing worse

As I said our jails are full.
If it's not being ignored, then it's complete and utter incompetence by the Andrews Labor government and police to control the streets. Either way, it doesn't look like stopping for at least the next 4 years.

If it's not being ignored, then it's complete and utter incompetence by the Andrews Labor government and police to control the streets. Either way, it doesn't look like stopping for at least the next 4 years.

So ban schoolies week too. Control is routinely lost them

Wont stop until they get a job and a mortgage or at least think that is achievable.
Victimising them wont help that process

Wont stop until they get a job and a mortgage or at least think that is achievable.
Victimising them wont help that process
You honestly think if they keep carrying on like this, they're going to get a job and a mortgage? My god, the level of delusion with this one.

They're not victims of anything, they're criminals.

If Andrews had a spine, he would push for the criminals to be deported. Even cutting off their welfare would be a start, that should result in a reduction in crime.
How would a state jurisdiction being able cut off welfare? You're just a clueless racist, Stewie.

How would a state jurisdiction being able cut off welfare? You're just a clueless racist, Stewie.
It would need cooperation from the Feds and if a push came from Andrews for this to happen, I'm sure the current Federal Government would be happy to look at the options. Playing the race card to shut up any debate is what has led to this mess happening in the first place.

Gough, are these Vietnamese Australians racists too?

One female shopkeeper, who herself had been a victim of multiple, brutal attacks by African teens, said she feared the Vietnamese youth would rise up against the thugs.

'I haven't seen the police until the past few days,' she said.

The young woman, who is in phone sales, told Daily Mail Australia she had been attacked twice inside her shop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fRA-iRSe0hkaDWudyiwViU1usuok2qGa1D-3DqsKUTQGk

They might not be but you are.
The Vietnamese shopkeepers are victims of left wing policies that ilk like Andrews promotes. If useful idiots like yourself think it's racist to criticise this, then so be it. Go have a look at the current state of South African politics if you want to see what real racism looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Andrews had a spine, he would push for the criminals to be deported. Even cutting off their welfare would be a start, that should result in a reduction in crime.
Hungry isolated people tend to get angry and desperate
Im glad your not in charge

Cutting off their welfare... should result in a reduction in crime.
Of course, it's so simple! Just cut off all support systems for anti-social people with a demonstrated tendency towards violent crime- I mean there's no way restricting food and shelter to criminals with no money could possibly lead to anything untoward. Surely without welfare payments all violent criminals would just disappear over the border and leave us decent (white) folk alone, yeah?

I say we stop welfare payments for anyone black just to be sure we've got them all!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Of course, it's so simple! Just cut off all support systems for anti-social people with a demonstrated tendency towards violent crime- I mean there's no way restricting food and shelter to criminals with no money could possibly lead to anything untoward. Surely without welfare payments all violent criminals would just disappear over the border and leave us decent (white) folk alone, yeah?

I say we stop welfare payments for anyone black just to be sure we've got them all!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
It's not just the white folk who're being terrorised you imbecile. The Vietnamese community (and others) are being attacked and have fought back themselves given how useless the police have been. Threatening to cut welfare payments is one suggestion, deportation is another. Andrews has done nothing but sat on his arse, and gangs continue to roam the streets. If that's your idea of a safe Melbourne that's fine, but most want action.

Seeing as myself and I'm presuming yourself are both far too underqualified and ill-informed on social sciences, offering any kind of solution is just pure tokenism. I will freely admit that don't know what the solution is and I acknowledge that I have a very grainy idea on the root of the problem, so no, I'm not going to debate what's really wrong within a community that I have no idea about. But this doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

This sort of recidivist, youth offending is something I've never seen before in my life. Sure, there's always been gangs of kids committing petty and/or violent crime but the difference here is that the offenders have absolutely no qualms about getting caught to the point where they're committing crimes on random strangers in broad daylight in front of dozens of witnesses. There's no method or reason for the crime; this isn't revenge nor is it financially motivated. It looks outwardly to be pure entertainment. There's a total breakdown in our youth justice system. There's no more fear of being caught and clearly rehabilitation prospects haven't improved the least.

When there's a group of 50 to 100 youths breaking the law and the police don't make any arrests that gives you a clue of what the solution might be. First cab off the block would be Lisa Neville being sacked. It all comes from the top.

Just piss the ones who play up back off to Sudan. I don't understand why certain people are desperate to keep these blokes in the country. Who cares if it breaks up a few families?

It's not just the white folk who're being terrorised you imbecile.
Who cares about the Vietnamese people tho, they're criminals too.

Threatening to cut welfare payments is one suggestion, deportation is another.
And I agree that it's a fantastic suggestion.

I couldn't possibly think of any reason why booting a violent criminal onto the streets could go wrong. You should run for parliament!

Andrews has done nothing but sat on his arse, and gangs continue to roam the streets. If that's your idea of a safe Melbourne that's fine, but most want action.
:oops::oops::oops:

Looks like someone missed the last election!

It's not just the white folk who're being terrorised you imbecile. The Vietnamese community (and others) are being attacked and have fought back themselves given how useless the police have been. Threatening to cut welfare payments is one suggestion, deportation is another. Andrews has done nothing but sat on his arse, and gangs continue to roam the streets. If that's your idea of a safe Melbourne that's fine, but most want action.
I think you will find Andrews won in a Landslide against the Guy promising action

Who cares about the Vietnamese people tho, they're criminals too.

And I agree that it's a fantastic suggestion.

I couldn't possibly think of any reason why booting a violent criminal onto the streets could go wrong. You should run for parliament!

:oops::oops::oops:

Looks like someone missed the last election!
Wanna defend this statement?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back