Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it ok for white Australians who don't agree with the social contract to stay here? Because if we're sending all violent criminals to Sudan then I might be on board, otherwise if we're selecting who stays and who goes based on skin colour then I think we might have a problem.
As has been stated a million times already ITT, there is no practical way of deporting people who are solely Aus citizens. If there were, I'd be all for shipping the white trash off also. But when it comes to immigrants with dual citizenship, the solution is simple.

Would be some rough as guts white trash down there. That's why I think the Africans are game by playing up down there and why it could be a flashpoint.
Perhaps

Reckon they're from that Cranbourne/outer southeastern suburbs area though and swimming around Franga is close for them

What's the worse that could happen? All this people angry about African crime I live in a good area and crime to me means opportunity. If the sentiment keeps going or gets worse hopefully this will degentrify places like St Kilda. Lowering house prices

As has been stated a million times already ITT, there is no practical way of deporting people who are solely Aus citizens. If there were, I'd be all for shipping the white trash off also. But when it comes to immigrants with dual citizenship, the solution is simple.
If we could, sayounara FK

a white guy from one of the two nearby caravan parks.
wow, amazing, white people commit violence too, and that fact is supposedly a relevant comparison to large groups of Sudanese that roam the streets and commit affray
The gangs! The gangs!
Sarcasm does not make actual problems go away.

wow, amazing, white people commit violence too, and that fact is supposedly a relevant comparison to large groups of Sudanese that roam the streets and commit affray

Sarcasm does not make actual problems go away.
Did you actually post about how you would kill Africans?

I only saw the replies, but I struggle to believe you actually posted anything like that.

Did you actually post about how you would kill Africans?

I only saw the replies, but I struggle to believe you actually posted anything like that.
I actually cannot recall word for word every post I have made, when it has been deleted it makes it especially difficult to recall what was exactly said. Regardless, my position is that if I need to defend myself, I have and will do so with extreme prejudice no matter who the other party is.

I actually cannot recall word for word every post I have made.
No one asked you to.

You made the post yesterday...

The gist seemed to be that you would murder Africans (You mentioned them specifically). And you basically encouraged others to do so. Judge, jury and executioner.
Invaded your house, personal space, whatever...

And it was in relation to this huge crime spree, that makes up less than 2% of all crime in Melbourne.

This was alongside other posters who were talking excitedly about something similar to the Cronulla riots.

I actually cannot recall word for word every post I have made, when it has been deleted it makes it especially difficult to recall what was exactly said. Regardless, my position is that if I need to defend myself, I have and will do so with extreme prejudice no matter who the other party is.
It's an extreme position to say you would kill someone in doing so though.

I read the post too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one asked you to.

You made the post yesterday...

The gist seemed to be that you would murder Africans (You mentioned them specifically). And you basically encouraged others to do so. Judge, jury and executioner.
Invaded your house, personal space, whatever...

And it was in relation to this huge crime spree, that makes up less than 2% of all crime in Melbourne.

This was alongside other posters who were talking excitedly about something similar to the Cronulla riots.
They make up like 1% of the population so the ratio is terrible!

As has been stated a million times already ITT, there is no practical way of deporting people who are solely Aus citizens.
I'm not sure that's actually true.

Any foreign national can lose their citizenship in the same way a foreign citizen can. As there's no definition of what a foreign national is, there's nothing stopping the Department of Immigration labelling any Australian who doesn't abide by our laws and/or practices a British national and revoke their citizenship. For the record I'm more than happy to move anyone who doesn't hold Australian values to Sudan, starting with the racist ****wits at the Boxing Day test, that QC's kid that tried to kill an old man after the finals, and anyone associated with the UPF.

Seems Neil Erickson, an ally of Blair Cottrell was the perpetrator behind the race baiting in St Kilda yesterday going off Facebook and Twitter posts

Now the RWNJ wants to start his own Cronulla riot next weekend there
I'm not gonna defend actions like this, and I would hope no one here does. There is enough trouble occurring without people needing to go out and deliberately try to initiate more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back