Memberships Membership 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably depends on your base membership? Or whether you are renewing gold?

I've got a Victorian membership (only $55) and I paid $150 this year. A few years ago when I had it I paid 125 or something.
Just looking at this membership

So its $55 and you just pay $20 per ticket for any game you chose to go to in Melbourne. And you get 3 GA tickets to games in SA?

Doesnt seem like a bad option!

Just looking at this membership

So its $55 and you just pay $20 per ticket for any game you chose to go to in Melbourne. And you get 3 GA tickets to games in SA?

Doesnt seem like a bad option!
I think it's pretty decent for members stuck in Vic. Benefits vary year to year depending on how many games we get at Marvel/MCG as it doesn't apply to GMHBA or Mars.

I've only ever been to Adelaide once so that benefit is largely lost on me but it's a nice touch.

I wish they offered a reserved seating membership option but completely understand why they can't in theory (although in practical terms they could).

I think it's pretty decent for members stuck in Vic. Benefits vary year to year depending on how many games we get at Marvel/MCG as it doesn't apply to GMHBA or Mars.

I've only ever been to Adelaide once so that benefit is largely lost on me but it's a nice touch.

I wish they offered a reserved seating membership option but completely understand why they can't in theory (although in practical terms they could).

I have seen a Victorian membership that automatically gives you all Victorian games (not reserved seating though) but at over $200 I thought it was a bit prohibitive for someone like me who doesnt get to attend too many games.

I dont go back home (SA) too often but is a good incentive to try and get back more often and make use of it!

I have only just moved over here and only been to two games - one a Bombers member got me super cheap tickets and the other game I only paid $20 for the ticket, not sure how much a footy ticket usually costs over here (given most Adelaide games in Melbourne are not going to be sell outs!).

I have seen a Victorian membership that automatically gives you all Victorian games (not reserved seating though) but at over $200 I thought it was a bit prohibitive for someone like me who doesnt get to attend too many games.

I dont go back home (SA) too often but is a good incentive to try and get back more often and make use of it!

I have only just moved over here and only been to two games - one a Bombers member got me super cheap tickets and the other game I only paid $20 for the ticket, not sure how much a footy ticket usually costs over here (given most Adelaide games in Melbourne are not going to be sell outs!).

GA usually about $27 so you aren't saving a tonne but being a member isn't really about that I suppose. Not fazed about going to see us at GMHBA, i could happily do without that experience but reserved seating at marvel or the G would be nice. Ah well, seeya at the next Vic members day

Has anyone had issues with the renewing process that when you get to the 'Make Your Choice' page, you are literally presented with the words 'make your choice' on a blank screen with absolutely nothing to choose from?
Yes it doesnt work.

It will stay as you had this year if you let it auto renew

My mate and kid were 3 game members in 2017 and scored gf tickets in ballot. Amazing luck.

I was an interstate member in 17 with access to 1 Perth game, about an $80 membership from memory and got a ticket in the ballot. Not sure if it’s easier when just trying to get 1 ticket?

Has anyone ever taken up the $500 of accessories which is advertised as:

"Just head into any of our three locations and flash your Adelaide Crows membership card when you purchase any new or Toyota Certified Pre-owned vehicle, and $500 worth of Toyota Genuine Accessories and 12 months of discounted fuel at participating Ampol petrol stations* will be yours!"

I purchased an eligible car this year with CMI and they don't have the faintest clue how this is redeemed or what to do with it.

I should probably disclose that I’ve been gold since 1998. So that got me tickets in 98 and 17. I keep paying it through laziness and that nagging feeling that if I downgrade we’ll make it then have to scramble to upgrade. I guess I’m Rob Chapmans favourite type of customer.
I'm a silver member and I got tickets in 97 98 and 17, I just entered the ballot and I got tickets in 2017

97 and 98 an uncle flew to Melbourne and just walked up to the MCG ticket office and bought tickets, when the GA sale started.

i have lost interest in going to the footy since covid. I was a member from 1991 until 2018. the 2017 GF loss killed a lot of passion for me but since 2019 i just enjoy the couch and fox footy. i might get a 3 game membership.. maybe

i have lost interest in going to the footy since covid. I was a member from 1991 until 2018. the 2017 GF loss killed a lot of passion for me but since 2019 i just enjoy the couch and fox footy. i might get a 3 game membership.. maybe
It's hassle to get to all the home games these days so the 3 game membership is a really great option for a lot of fans these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi
2022 members have you received your link for this years Year Book ?
If yes are you able to share that link here ?
Cheers

2017 affected me too and even though I kept my membership, I was indifferent about us for 3-4 years.

I reckon it took me until this year before I really started caring again.

I wouldn't say that I am back to where I was pre-2018, but I'm gradually getting closer each season.

What game access/seats do you get with that membership?
Unreserved Western Stand for all games at Adelaide Oval. Crows/Port/Gather Round Adelaide Oval Matches all included. SANFL Finals and any Suburban SANFL match also included. They do say 6 x SANFL Suburban games but the validators dont know how many games youve been to. I go to at least 12 every year and ticket works every time. I also have a crows gold attached to it for $180.00. I have to keep that or I lose it as the crows dont accept gold upgrades to SMA membership anymore. So i have to renew each year despite no chance of making GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back