Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the hardest job in footy. Gotta turn this club around in twelve months or else he's gonna get sacked by the most knee jerky club in the competition. He'll probably get sacked for Hird, because this club never learns.

I don't envy Brad at all. Hope he can fix what's broken, especially with Sheedy and Dodo gone now.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has the hardest job in footy. Gotta turn this club around in twelve months or else he's gonna get sacked by the most knee jerky club in the competition. He'll probably get sacked for Hird, because this club never learns.

I don't envy Brad at all. Hope he can fix what's broken, especially with Sheedy and Dodo gone now.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree, this time next year the pressure will be intense, if we haven't improved.

I'm very curious about the whole 'going to take 8 years' statement from Scott and how it was communicated to the players.
That's not what he said. He said the core have 8 years together to build something.

I do really hope we try something different next week for motivation purposes and to find out about the side/players

Mcgrath - Mckay - L.Hayes
Redman - H.Jones - Z.Merrett (A.Roberts)

Bryan - Hobbs - Caldwell (Shiel)
Perkins - Durham - N.Martin (Tsatas)

Davey - Caddy - Parish (Menzie)
2MP - Draper - Langford

CBAs / 300

Durham 70
Caldwell 70
Shiel 60
Hobbs 50
Parish 50

My pitchfork isn’t out for Brad…yet

Our list management is dog shit, we have holes everywhere.

It’s like asking a farmer to grow crops with ****in no water

Brad has 2 more years On his deal and that includes sorting the list, after that I’ll judge him.

Tough discussions need to be have had in the exit interviews across the entire list.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back