Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Next year if our round 1 side has any of the following players in it that he regularly picks... he is going to cop serious heat.

Kelly, Laverde, Cox, Perkins, Menzie
To be fair hes made Cox work for his spot and do his time, he doesnt automatically get a game

Perkins i actually thought looked ok on a wing tonight especially 1st half and very glad to see it

We dont exactly have much in the backline to replace guys like Laverde, Kelly and Cox though

and Sam Weidemann?
Probably gone but hey Reid can not get on the park . Laverde is going backwards. The only hope we have in defence is if Hayes can take a step up .

Last edited:

To be fair hes made Cox work for his spot and do his time, he doesnt automatically get a game

Perkins i actually thought looked ok on a wing tonight especially 1st half and very glad to see it

We dont exactly have much in the backline to replace guys like Laverde, Kelly and Cox though
True about the back half.

a man can dream
I am glad the picked Weideman. I would have gone Hayes but given Weidemans VFL form over the season he was worth seeing him at AFL level before making a final decision.
Hayes may have taken some advantage by playing but it would not have been huge . He knows where he is at which is why he signed on .

Gone

Ridley
Hayes
Harry Jones (I expect swingman training PS)
Baldwin
You backing Ridley and Baldwin to be injury free?
Jones may work as a defender. He was crap as a forward today.
Weideman should be done but it is an issue how skinny KPD has become.

having so many injuries in the one position needs to be addressed imho

Having Baldwin, Reid, Ridley out for long periods hurt us this year..

Mckay
Laverde
Ridley
Baldwin
L.Hayes
Zac Reid
H.Jones
N.Cox

Will all be on the list next year (If we decide to keep Baldwin) thats before the draft

Be pretty rare that 6-7 of those 8 are out at the same time, even with our natural lack in durability

having so many injuries in the one position needs to be addressed imho

Having did not fall ove

, Reid, Ridley out for long periods hurt us this year..
True . Laverde may not have been in the side if Reid and Ridley did not fall over.

Mckay
Laverde
Ridley
Baldwin
L.Hayes
Zac Reid
H.Jones
N.Cox

Will all be on the list next year (If we decide to keep Baldwin) thats before the draft

Be pretty rare that 6-7 of those 8 are out at the same time, even with our natural lack in durability
You obviously missed the last Cox effort as a KPD .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes Plan H

We cant have more plans then that without starting to be detrimental to the list elsewhere

Were not winning awards next year
Not going to matter anyway. Lets face it our list is
1723817978700.jpeg

My pitchfork isn’t out for Brad…yet

Our list management is dog shit, we have holes everywhere.

It’s like asking a farmer to grow crops with ****in no water

Brad has 2 more years On his deal and that includes sorting the list, after that I’ll judge him.

Tough discussions need to be have had in the exit interviews across the entire list.
He should be under enormous pressure next year. Basically wasted 2 years while barely developing anyone and continuing to play the same tired old faces and blokes who arent up to it.

Already poor signs with Menzie signing on for next year and Guelfi to follow. If the likes of Kelly get a new deal and Laverde is given games next year, he's only got himself to blame

He should be under enormous pressure next year. Basically wasted 2 years while barely developing anyone and continuing to play the same tired old faces and blokes who arent up to it.

Already poor signs with Menzie signing on for next year and Guelfi to follow. If the likes of Kelly get a new deal and Laverde is given games next year, he's only got himself to blame
Caldwell and Durham say hi .
Roberts was given a good VFL grounding and looks good.
Caddy going okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back