Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear villagers. My role is flog. If you are good please remove your vote from me. If you are evil, vote for me to make it easier for us. Thank you.

Dear villagers. My role is flog. If you are good please remove your vote from me. If you are evil, vote for me to make it easier for us. Thank you.
Do the flogs have any thoughts about which way to vote/any key suspects?

I see you voted for dank. He claims he gave you the amulet. If this is true he probably isn’t evil as they would be working together, passing the amulet around.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. I got good vibes from you unlike some hence never voting for you despite you emerging as the main alternative to me.

My vote remains on 3KZ who has gone back to lurking but isn't calling himself out. Funny that.

Morning all!

unlike some

nervous alvin and the chipmunks GIF

Do the flogs have any thoughts about which way to vote/any key suspects?
In a game with Vampires, cosying up this openly seems even stranger but anyway, no harm in asking. Let's see what dogs says once he manages to free himself from that muzzle/dragon costume :)

Why do so many revenge vote from previous days or games? None of that comes into play.
Every game is different.
Previous days makes sense as it’s the same game
Revenge voting based on previous games makes little sense in that regard but I suppose some people pick their night actions based on them
It makes even less sense after the first day

Nice. I got good vibes from you unlike some hence never voting for you despite you emerging as the main alternative to me.

My vote remains on 3KZ who has gone back to lurking but isn't calling himself out. Funny that.
It’s called work - teaching every period today. I love how fixated on me people are. I am a villager though. I hardly qualify under #TheLurkerPrinciple becausr I have been posting. Ok, so I’m not spamming the thread up, but there are plenty who are invisible. We need to lynch evil today, lynching a villager is actually the opposite to what evil want. Kill all the villagers and there is nowhere to hide.

In a game with Vampires, cosying up this openly seems even stranger but anyway, no harm in asking. Let's see what dogs says once he manages to free himself from that muzzle/dragon costume :)
Eh I asked the same of the inactive three but got nothing 🥲 It just feels the game is at a lull early, no one wants to say anything or speak out of turn so trying to get some out of hiding and create some debate.

Just so you're not left out then, what are your thoughts?

It’s called work - teaching every period today. I love how fixated on me people are. I am a villager though. I hardly qualify under #TheLurkerPrinciple becausr I have been posting. Ok, so I’m not spamming the thread up, but there are plenty who are invisible. We need to lynch evil today, lynching a villager is actually the opposite to what evil want. Kill all the villagers and there is nowhere to hide.
Nobody is spamming in this game. But you are definitely quiet . And you just demonstrated your own lurker principle by showing up to reply despite the lack of a tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back