Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

African American Reaction GIF by Black Prez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a bit dramatic. At worst you’re a villager.
Not what I meant . One look at the second post shows that all the roles lost so far have been village aligned . Sure, I’ll be added to the list but there are better bets than me. How many others can say that they aren’t mafia ie they aren’t 4 of the 10 evil/neutral roles (excluding vamp recruits ) out there?

Not what I meant . One look at the second post shows that all the roles lost so far have been village aligned . Sure, I’ll be added to the list but there are better bets than me. How many others can say that they aren’t mafia ie they aren’t 4 of the 10 evil/neutral roles (excluding vamp recruits ) out there?
Are there better bets? Name a few?

You and strigoli were in the balance up until a few minutes ago. Not sure the momentum can swing again this late.

Are there better bets? Name a few?

You and strigoli were in the balance up until a few minutes ago. Not sure the momentum can swing again this late.
I named them earlier and I’ll do it again

BEaston - dodgy early vote . My vote remains here.
3KZ is football - as above but also hasn’t accused the inactives like he always does when good
IMS - never elaborated on the ”reasons”
CursingFijian- clearly not intimidated and a weird vote , doggedly fixated on my own vote for sante despite me correcting him
Strigoi - late push to save herself which is not something a plain villager would do. Soft claimed some role and there aren’t many left

Of the ones who haven’t voted for me
-Chipmunk - I think he would be on my side in this thread if he was good but doesnr want to stick his neck out for whatever reason despite me tagging him in earlier with the nut quip
-Barrybran - seems to want to avoid the bandwagon and avoid drawing attention to himself

With 10+ evil/neutral left I still named less than that

3KZ is football - as above but also hasn’t accused the inactives like he always does when good
CursingFijian- clearly not intimidated and a weird vote , doggedly fixated on my own vote for sante despite me correcting him
Strigoi - late push to save herself which is not something a plain villager would do. Soft claimed some role and there aren’t many left

-Chipmunk - I think he would be on my side in this thread if he was good but doesnr want to stick his neck out for whatever reason despite me tagging him in earlier with the nut quip
-Barrybran - seems to want to avoid the bandwagon and avoid drawing attention to himself

Yeah, let's get Chipmunk

Yep, I’m around before deadline so looking for some sort of direction on where to move my vote.

#ListerTheory might just become #TheListerPrinciple tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Merlin Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back