Michael Gardiner or Matt Primus

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how anyone couldn't say Gardiner given this scenario.

Primus is an excellent ruckman, but he's no part-time CHF and he sure doesn't have a lot of football left.

MickZu said:
Primus

Gardiner = overrated

You've officially declared to all and sundry on BF that you know nothing about football. Congratulations!

Very tough question. IMO, both at their best are guns. Primus may not be as skilled as Gardiner but he's a fantastic leader of men and is / was the best bigman around stoppages (by a mile).

Considering their ages I would opt for Gardiner but if they were of equal age, I would pick Primus. Both are excellent big men though and would love either at the Tiges.

Porthos said:
I don't know how anyone couldn't say Gardiner given this scenario.
Simple.

To ******** of the WCE supporters who say that Gardiner is the greatest player ever to pull on a guernsey, ever ever ever and if you disagree then you're obviously an idiot and know nothing about the game and we'lll win the flag cos Gardiner's fit and we'll establish a Gardineresque dynasty and he's probably god and all and Judd too. And Cousins and Kerr. And now Stenglein.

nineteen eighty said:
You've officially declared to all and sundry on BF that you know nothing about football.

I know how to get a bite, I just didn't expect it to be a Richmond supporter.

Obviously I don't know anything about Richmond supporters !!

mocaholic said:
Simple.

To ******** of the WCE supporters who say that Gardiner is the greatest player ever to pull on a guernsey, ever ever ever and if you disagree then you're obviously an idiot and know nothing about the game and we'lll win the flag cos Gardiner's fit and we'll establish a Gardineresque dynasty and he's probably god and all and Judd too. And Cousins and Kerr. And now Stenglein.

Couldn't have put it better myself...............................

It is a tough call - which one cheers better from the bench in a tracksuit and on crutches?

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Gardiner or Matt Primus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back