Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #11 (2023) - Quinton Narkle

Remove this Banner Ad

He plays the sub role quite well, so I'd expect he'll play that in however many finals we play after doing it well for 3 consecutive weeks.

With that in mind, I'd give him the next 2 games in the starting team

I'm with Slutfest on this one.

There is no way that Jed gets anywhere near marking that ball. Not in a million years.

All of the 23 are important.

I mean, Jed laid a match winning tackle to set up the DBJ goal against Hawthorn so he's contributed in a key moment this year whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, Narkle, Evans and Rioli had 16 disposals and 1 goal BETWEEN THEM last night and are receiving rave reviews whilst everyone obsessively sinks the boot into a player who hasn't been picked in the AFL team for 7 weeks.

I mean, Jed laid a match winning tackle to set up the DBJ goal against Hawthorn so he's contributed in a key moment this year whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, Narkle, Evans and Rioli had 16 disposals and 1 goal BETWEEN THEM last night and are receiving rave reviews whilst everyone obsessively sinks the boot into a player who hasn't been picked in the AFL team for 7 weeks.
You can't bloody help yourself, can you? Yeah, bloody good tackle.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Last edited:

Would we have been in that position to need a last second game saving tackle if we had a competent small forward in the first place? Perhaps, but probably not.

32 disposals, 7 tackles, 7 marks and 2 goals (all team high stats) for Narkle this week.

Highlights of Narkle's game vs Centrals here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #11 (2023) - Quinton Narkle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back