Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not be unfair. He had one good game against the Bulldogs about a year and a half ago.

What about the game against North this year? He played pretty well in that. To be fair it was North and even Todd Marshall got a kick that day.

Possibly my favourite genre of post in this thread is when someone posts something about Jed and you're like 'lOl nIcE sElEcTiVe sTaTs' and then you post the non-selective stats and they're still absolute shit.

My favourite genre of post is when the whole team plays like shit and Jed actually plays better than he usually does and still all the focus is on him.

What about the game against North this year? He played pretty well in that. To be fair it was North and even Todd Marshall got a kick that day.
Dunno, didn't watch it. But Todd Marshall didn't just 'get a kick' that day, he kicked 5 goals that day, which takes Jed about half a season no matter who his opponents are.

My favourite genre of post is when the whole team plays like shit and Jed actually plays better than he usually does and still all the focus is on him.
That's because the other players only play badly sometimes whereas Jed plays badly every week.

Dunno, didn't watch it. But Todd Marshall didn't just 'get a kick' that day, he kicked 5 goals that day, which takes Jed about half a season no matter who his opponents are.

Just remember who is leading our goalkicking in #Jedtember. Haven't seen Toddy kick a goal yet.

I’m convinced @TeeKray’s continued defence of Jed is something he’s doing for a laugh. Surely…

The biggest laugh is that y'all think Jed is the problem when your captain is the softest player in the whole league bar maybe Rachelle and Jed would be more deserving of wearing the number 1.

The biggest laugh is that y'all think Jed is the problem when your captain is the softest player in the whole league bar maybe Rachelle and Jed would be more deserving of wearing the number 1.
Jed isn't the problem. He's just a problem. And of all of our many problems, he's the easiest and most obvious one to fix.

Jed isn't the problem. He's just a problem. And of all of our many problems, he's the easiest and most obvious one to fix.

I like how you don't even argue against the suggestion that Jed would be a better captain than Rozee because deep down you know it's true lol.

I'm actually warming to the idea, I can see Jed in the number 1 some day.

I like how you don't even argue against the suggestion that Jed would be a better captain than Rozee because deep down you know it's true lol.

I'm actually warming to the idea, I can see Jed in the number 1 some day.
You're jumping the shark again here.

You're jumping the shark again here.

I've got my eyes on being the top poster in this thread but the problem is every time I post you reply and maintain your lead, similar to how Geelong immediately kicked a goal after that brilliant snag from Jed on Thursday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got my eyes on being the top poster in this thread but the problem is every time I post you reply and maintain your lead, similar to how Geelong immediately kicked a goal after that brilliant snag from Jed on Thursday!
Much like Hot Jeddy chasng someone, Schulzy will always be out of reach.

This.

You can't possibly watch Jed drop the simplest of chest marks and miss the simplest of kicks and come to the conclusion that he is ever going to be an AFL level footballer.

If one of our SANFL top ups showed the skill Jed showed on Thursday night I'd want to move them on.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This.

You can't possibly watch Jed drop the simplest of chest marks and miss the simplest of kicks and come to the conclusion that he is ever going to be an AFL level footballer.

If one of our SANFL top ups showed the skill Jed showed on Thursday night I'd want to move them on.

It was probably the most irritating aspect of playing McEntee, Francis Evans and Narkle recently but also on the weekend.

They have topped out at not very good and more than likely won't be a part of our next premiership run and we've wasted games into them that could've gone to any young guy with a modicum of talent.

It was probably the most irritating aspect of playing McEntee, Francis Evans and Narkle recently but also on the weekend.

They have topped out at not very good and more than likely won't be a part of our next premiership run and we've wasted games into them that could've gone to any young guy with a modicum of talent.

Like who? A bunch of late picks who are just McEntee and Evans of a few years ago? And then when they come into our team and also average 6 touches and 0.5-1 goal a game in our chaotic forward line you'll give them 15 games before you write them off too.

You’re right. Why not try another any young guy. You literally couldn’t do any worse and there’s a chance you might be pleasantly surprised

Like who? A bunch of late picks who are just McEntee and Evans of a few years ago? And then when they come into our team and also average 6 touches and 0.5-1 goal a game in our chaotic forward line you'll give them 15 games before you write them off too.
Id guve Lorenz an opportunity 1000 times over McEntee based on the little I have seen of him at the Magpies.

After tall Jed himself Billy Frampton won a flag, I'm comfortable that Jed could play in a premiership. I just don't think you can play 4 plodders in one forward line.

Jed vs Evans vs Narkle for one spot. Anyone know our W/L record when each of these guys start?

Jed vs Evans vs Narkle for one spot.

I mean, it's hardly the plan to play all 3 of them. Powell-Pepper missing pretty well the whole season has forced our hand. Ordinarily we'd only start 1 of them and maybe 1 other would be sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back