Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Jed has played twelve games this year and has only achieved 7 (or more) disposals and a goal in four of them, so could have he? I know 7 disposals and a goal is an extremely low bar, but old mate is still only about 33% likely on any given week to clear it.

We were running all over them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Jed has played twelve games this year and has only achieved 7 (or more) disposals and a goal in four of them, so could have he? I know 7 disposals and a goal is an extremely low bar, but old mate is still only about 33% likely on any given week to clear it.

I knew Schulzenfest would respond to this lmao

I trust Narkle with the ball in his hands more than I do Jed, but let's not gild the lily too much. He had 7 disposals and a goal against the Bulldogs, Jed could have done that. Narkle was good against St Kilda but 2 games is not a measure of consistency.

The funniest thing about the whole Oppenheimer imbroglio was the news outlets reporting Tweets as football followers became the arbiters of nuclear morality. It's not as if Ollie said we took great lessons from the Holocaust.

“Imbroglio” lol, I detect Italian

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's not the jedster's fault but Hinkley really needs to be sacked for giving him 44 games. Literally two entire seasons worth. Absolutely mind boggling.

Him being replaced by literally anyone else, even frank Evans who is pretty average, is worth at least 2 goals a game.

It's not the jedster's fault but Hinkley really needs to be sacked for giving him 44 games. Literally two entire seasons worth. Absolutely mind boggling.

Him being replaced by literally anyone else, even frank Evans who is pretty average, is worth at least 2 goals a game.
I’m hardly a fan of our coach but this a ridiculous take.

Many better reasons for sacking.

44 games is nothing (Lachie Murphy 100+ lol). Frankie ain’t giving you 2 goals a game and neither is any player on par with him.

2 goals a game is premier small forward territory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hardly a fan of our coach but this a ridiculous take.

Many better reasons for sacking.

44 games is nothing (Lachie Murphy 100+ lol). Frankie ain’t giving you 2 goals a game and neither is any player on par with him.

2 goals a game is premier small forward territory

I'm not saying whoever needs to kick 2 goals a game. Im saying he costs us 2 goals a game in sheer uselessness.

Last 5 AFL games:

Evans 5 goals 2 behinds, 1 assist
McEntee 4 goals, 2 behinds, 3 assists
Narkle 1 goal, 4 behinds (less TOG)

If he gets picked for finals, its time to park the mentall illness and just let him play.
Yes that goal he got where he was handed a free kick from the goalsquare because somebody punched Butters up the ground was very impressive.

Outside of that, 6 disposals and 0 goals from a full game, again. Probably only 5 games away from becoming the worst 50 game player of all time, so I guess maybe that's a good reason to play him?

Last edited:
Not our biggest problem but a symptom of the Hinkley mate's network selection process.

I can't blame him for being picked, I'm sure he tries but he doesn't have a single AFL quality.

Delist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #13 (2021) - Jed McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back