Mike's Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

donttake much notice, mike sheean has small balls. he has put matthew scarlett at no. 5! as if you can honestly tell me that scarlett is better than harvey, bartel, judd, riewoldt, pavlich, cox and the brownlow medalist cooney! wata tool

I never thought I'd say this, but Riewoldt is now underrated by the media and rated correctly by football fans.

It's been quite a turnabout.

1. Gary Ablett
2. Lance Franklin
3. Joel Corey
4. Luke Hodge
5. Matthew Scarlett
6. Brent Harvey
7. J.Bartel
8. B.Fevola
9. A.Cooney
10. Chris Judd
11. Sam Fisher
12. Matthew Richardson
13. Matthew Pavlich
14. Nick Riewoldt
15. Dean Cox
16. Joel Selwood
17. Simon Black
18. Jonathan Brown
19. Sam Mitchell
20. Tom Harley
21. Daniel Cross
22. Cameron Ling
23. Max Hudghton
24. Nathan Bock
25. Andrew Mackie
26. Chance Bateman
27. Daniel Bradshaw
28. Drew Petrie
29. Corey Enright
30. Chad Cornes
31. Paul Medhurst
32. Steve Johnson
33. Jarrod Roughead
34. Dale Morris
35. Ryan O'Keefe
36. Leon Davis
37. Daniel Motlop
38. Aaron Sandilands
39. Brad Sewell
40. Robert Murphy
41. Brett Kirk
42. Brett Deledio
43. Jarrad McVeigh
44. Dane Swan
45. Lenny Hayes
46. Luke Power
47. Scott Thompson
48. Michael Osbourne
49. David Hille
50. Matthew Boyd
scarlett should defently be in there but not at 5th,hudghton had just about the same amount of goals scored on him and his 23rd. i think scarlett should be about 15th.

how harley got in there i dont no. he puts his body on the line and gets brave marks and thats about it. he picks up like the 4th best forward every week for the other team. so his not doing anything great. and to have him 20th while people like lenny hayes r 45th does not make any sence to me.

how did chad cornes get in when he missed half the season? and the other half he did play he was injured for a fair bit of it and did not do alot.

Not too sure on osbourne been in there. he has a good kick which helps but im sure there is a better player to go in at 48.

but thats just my thoughts anyway

1. Gary Ablett
2. Lance Franklin
3. Joel Corey
4. Luke Hodge
5. Matthew Scarlett
6. Brent Harvey
7. J.Bartel
8. B.Fevola
9. A.Cooney
10. Chris Judd
11. Sam Fisher
12. Matthew Richardson
13. Matthew Pavlich
14. Nick Riewoldt
15. Dean Cox
16. Joel Selwood
17. Simon Black
18. Jonathan Brown
19. Sam Mitchell
20. Tom Harley
21. Daniel Cross
22. Cameron Ling
23. Max Hudghton
24. Nathan Bock
25. Andrew Mackie
26. Chance Bateman
27. Daniel Bradshaw
28. Drew Petrie
29. Corey Enright
30. Chad Cornes
31. Paul Medhurst
32. Steve Johnson
33. Jarrod Roughead
34. Dale Morris
35. Ryan O'Keefe
36. Leon Davis
37. Daniel Motlop
38. Aaron Sandilands
39. Brad Sewell
40. Robert Murphy
41. Brett Kirk
42. Brett Deledio
43. Jarrad McVeigh
44. Dane Swan
45. Lenny Hayes
46. Luke Power
47. Scott Thompson
48. Michael Osbourne
49. David Hille
50. Matthew Boyd
how can boyd be there? i am a doggies supporter and i dont reckon he should be there.

how harley got in there i dont no.

Most marks from an opposition kick. Must mean something. Gun player.

Brownlow winner should be closer to the top

Not too sure. Does that mean that Black and Goodes deserve to be higher up?

how can boyd be there? i am a doggies supporter and i dont reckon he should be there.

He had a very good season and was the doggies best midfielder imo. Went from tagger to accumulator and the next step is elite, which will happen next year.

Yeah,he should've been 2nd ;)

Now sit back and watch the Hawk supporters bitch and moan because a certain Geelong player was in the old farts top 50 and a certain Hawk wasn't

You wont hear no bitching and moaning from me. All I'll say is anyone can have an opinion, but this is fact. Hawthorn won the Grand Final!

Why do people get so cranky every year over Noddys Top 50 ?
Remember it's just 1 senile old farts opinion.This is the same guy who questioned why Scarlett didn't play on Barry Hall in Rd 20.The fact Scalett didn't play that game was the obvious reason.Then he questioned why Scarlett didn't play on Hale the following week,which he did for half a game.

You sometimes get the feeling Noddy gets into Robbo's liquor cabinet with some of the stuff he comes out with.

His obsession with Geelong continues, god he overrates some of there players. He gets so blinded by players that play in good teams, that are actually made to look better then they really are. Tom Harley in the 50 let alone the 20 is questionable, 2 years ago he was a very average footballer. Osborne falls into the same category, is made to look better then he is due to the side he plays for.

But Buddy and Hodge right :D.

p.s and to the Richmond supporters who said he would not make their side, please dont embarrass your self :eek:.

I thought that was an absolute disgusting effort, so i thought i would have a go myself. Happy for any critcism that comes with doing this but remember i had a go!

1. Lance Franklin
2. Gary Ablett
3. Luke Hodge
4. Chris Judd
5. James Bartel
6. Brent Harvey
7. Adam Cooney
8. Joel Selwood
9. Matthew Pavlich
10. Matthew Scarlett
11. Brendan Fevola
12. Matthew Rcihardson
13. Nick Reiwoldt
14. Simon Black
15. Joel Corey
16. Jonathan Brown
17. Sam Mitchell
18. Nathan Bock
19. Brett Delideo
20. Chance Bateman
21. Ryan O Keefe
22. Brad Sewell
23. Brett Kirk
24. Dean Cox
25. Dane Swan
26. Robert Murphy
27. Sam Fisher
28. Corey Enright
29. Marc Murphy
30. Paul Medhurst
31. Steve Johnson
32. Rhys Palmer
33. Cameron Ling
34. Jarrod Roughead
35. David Hille
36. Kane Cornes
37. Jarrod McVeigh
38. Shaun Burgoyne
39. Daniel Motlop
40. Dale Morris
41. Tom Harley
42. Mark McVeigh
43. Leon Davis
44. Aarron Sandilands
45. Scott Thompson
46. Cyril Rioli
47. Bryce Gibbs
48. Matthew Boyd
49. Luke Power
50. Andrew Mackie

51. Stuart Dew (Champion)

I thought that was an absolute disgusting effort, so i thought i would have a go myself. Happy for any critcism that comes with doing this but remember i had a go!

Top 50 list

haha, that is actually better then his, and that took you all of what 5 - 10 minutes.

Couple of things i would change, Judd too high, Burgoyne should not be threre, couple of other things but overall pretty good.

Good job :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

p.s and to the Richmond supporters who said he would not make their side, please dont embarrass your self :eek:.

It was one guy, and he has been embarrassed by nearly everyone who saw that post.

haha, that is actually better then his, and that took you all of what 5 - 10 minutes.

Couple of things i would change, Judd too high, Burgoyne should not be threre, couple of other things but overall pretty good.

Good job

At a glance, I agree. :thumbs:

1. Lance Franklin
2. Gary Ablett
3. Luke Hodge
4. Chris Judd
5. James Bartel
6. Brent Harvey
7. Adam Cooney
8. Joel Selwood
9. Matthew Pavlich
10. Matthew Scarlett
11. Brendan Fevola
12. Matthew Rcihardson
13. Nick Reiwoldt
14. Simon Black
15. Joel Corey
16. Jonathan Brown
17. Sam Mitchell
18. Nathan Bock
19. Brett Delideo
20. Chance Bateman
21. Ryan O Keefe
22. Brad Sewell
23. Brett Kirk
24. Dean Cox
25. Dane Swan
26. Robert Murphy
27. Sam Fisher
28. Corey Enright
29. Marc Murphy
30. Paul Medhurst
31. Steve Johnson
32. Rhys Palmer
33. Cameron Ling
34. Jarrod Roughead
35. David Hille
36. Kane Cornes
37. Jarrod McVeigh
38. Shaun Burgoyne
39. Daniel Motlop
40. Dale Morris
41. Tom Harley
42. Mark McVeigh
43. Leon Davis
44. Aarron Sandilands
45. Scott Thompson
46. Cyril Rioli
47. Bryce Gibbs
48. Matthew Boyd
49. Luke Power
50. Andrew Mackie

51. Stuart Dew (Champion)

Good on u for having a try but that is about 10x worse

Good job :thumbsu:

Yeh thanks alot about 10 minutes, Judd to high? Best and Fairest AA Captain dont think that warrants top 5? Burgoyne is a very good clearance player very unique he is not very high but i think deserves to be in there, thanks for the comments much appreciated

How about we stop these threads and make a permanent 'Petition to sack Mike Sheahan' thread?

The guy is a joke, I mean his top 10 best young players was laughable when Reimers got in and Cale Morton didn't even get a mention.

The most notable omission for me was Brendan Goddard.

In my opinion was the most consistent Saint, probably not as good as Riewoldt later in the season, but if he can get in for his great end, then Goddard should have gotten in for his consistently good form.

David Hale was a bit stiff too, but then again, not many rate the Kangaroos do they? :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike's Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back