Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of our, ahem, more mature forumers remember from back in the day the newspaper competition where they would publish a footy photo with the ball airbrushed out, and you had to draw it in where you thought it should be?

Well...

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.00.12 pm.png

What on earth are they looking at?! This does not bode well for Round 1.

If it wasn't for Chappy's goalkeeper heroics, the Dockers wouldn't exist on the East coast this week. Nobody discusses our team on any program or radio station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mundy on Covid protocols and Fyfe is 3-1,729 weeks away. I’d reckon that’s a yes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not even named in the 26. Meanwhile Henry gets 2 seasons of gifted games.
I've been around teams with this kind of poor selection integrity. Not one of them came close to success

I'm not mad. Blakely is a limited player, but he's obviously trying his guts out and has an inside game when an equally limited player is weak, coasting and playing firsts
Unfortunately after 7 years in the system trying your guts out ain't gonna cut it. Henry is only 2 yrs in.

Interview with Alex Pearce. SEN Run Home 24.3.2022 (starts at 2:22 approx)

Looks good for round 4
c7a76e465dce8c5794f4b31b2c1f9cf6.jpg

Not sure this is the right place, but had a weird dream last night, not significant enough for its own thread so figured here was a decent spot.

Essentially was at a cabaret style club (big round tables with wrap around seating kind of thing) at what felt like a big works do. Freo were playing the Gold Coast but I wasn't aware of the score, that is until I walked around the club, withdrew my member and proceeded to pee in a high arc from the back of one of the seats into a punch bowl. A women sat at the table, who I think may have been Maggie Beer, was not happy and scolded me quietly telling me that she wouldn't forget being splashed anytime soon.

I felt a deep sense of shame as I made my way to the toilet, compounded by concern that I may have HR issues on Monday, before proceeding to use the correct receptacle for my urine. During my time in the toilet I discovered that we'd been rolled by the Gold Coast, kicking 2.3 (we can't even kick more goals than points in my dreams) and were now somehow 0-2 for the season. I was so despondent and was writing the season off, my HR issues forgotten.

I then woke up, still pissed of that we were 0-2 and then remembering my job was probably gone Monday. Imagine my relief when I realised we've got the Saints this week and hadn't even played. Is this a normal part of following Freo? I'm approaching 10yrs in now.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back