More disappointing era: 03-05 Freo or 22-24 Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles poster talking about Freo's disappointing season? When your own club is currently in its worst ever position in their entire history?
Sure mate, I believe you.
They're actually in the worst ever position on field historically, (maybe not including Fitzroy but it's close). I wonder if the '23 spoon more disappointing than the '10 one?

Why those periods? I thought 2013-2015 Fremantle were more stiff not to get a premiership, thus the most disappointing era for them.
I don't think Dockers 2012-5 finals era was disappointing. Lack of premiership yes. But that 2012-15 finals period is the only era where the dockers had a sustained finals run or made back-to-back finals.

that 2003-05 side should have finished between 5th to 8th each season.

the 2022-24 dockers? well in 2023, they finished 14th with 10 wins and 13 losses.

they should have made finals in 2021 which mean back-to-back finals in 2021 and 2022.

This group still has time. The Connolly era from 2003-07 as a fan I felt we underachieved and wasted Pavlich’s peak.

Both groups showed they could beat anyone anywhere on their day only to then have some meltdowns either across a quarter to cost a game or a 3-4 week run of losses.

Remove this Banner Ad

More disappointing era: 03-05 Freo or 22-24 Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back