List Mgmt. Morning, Joe! (was The Daniher (Probably Mega-)thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Noble.
Back on 26 Oct ZoBlitz said to me "If I promise to text Noble with your thoughts, will you stop trying to convince us"
Looks like he did, and Noble listened!
Despite all the protests of how deluded I was, all the gifs, and smart arsed comments deriding my suggestion of a 3yr contract at a higher base rate, that's exactly what has happened.
What a surprise.
It looks like Noble is a lot smarter than the Brisbane supporters on here.

5758942A-EF8C-4E09-B5BB-E381E8822AE8.gif

Reading the Essendon board and all the rave is about the mighty Pick 7.

Can’t wait to see their best 22 thread with Pick 6 and Pick 7 across the midfield and forward line, absolutely fearsome duo!

In all seriousness, they are where we were 6-7 years ago. They’re in for some pain based on this seasons walkouts.

Reading the Essendon board and all the rave is about the mighty Pick 7.

Can’t wait to see their best 22 thread with Pick 6 and Pick 7 across the midfield and forward line, absolutely fearsome duo!

In all seriousness, they are where we were 6-7 years ago. They’re in for some pain based on this seasons walkouts.
Cal Twomey's article is headed Bombers' massive win as Daniher becomes a Lion.
Apparently there is only one winner in this deal. Oh well, we'll take the booby prize.

On top of old horror hill in a secret AFL laboratory,
Professor Weirdo and Count Kook were in their monstrous glory. working out the Essendon compo

Six drops of the essence of terror, Five drops of sinister sauce,
When the stirring's done may I lick the spoon?
Of course ha ha of course.
Now for the tincture of tenderness, But I must use only a touch,
For without a touch of tenderness, He might destroy me!
(Professor Weirdo, bumped) Whoops too much.
(Prof) "Better hold your breath it's starting to tick:
(Count Kook) Better hold my hand I'm feeling sick -
(Joe) Hello Fages
(Prof) What have I done?
I'm Joe, Your brand new forward !!

Well done to Noble.
Back on 26 Oct ZoBlitz said to me "If I promise to text Noble with your thoughts, will you stop trying to convince us"
Despite all the protests of how deluded I was, all the gifs, and smart arsed comments deriding my suggestion of a 3yr contract at a higher base rate, that's exactly what has happened.
What a surprise.

Can confirm I have just demolished a zinger ultimate box. As usual with KFC, the expectation was better than the reality. :/

Ah yes. The great KFC let down. Build you up to watch you fall... followed by the consequences.

Sort of like the Fevola experience really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who does this realistically free up now. Hipwood right? (sometimes Cameron was getting the best defender though right?)

Is Martin now set to retire with Daniher/McStay doing some rucking?

It's all so exciting and yet I know nothing!

Who does this realistically free up now. Hipwood right? (sometimes Cameron was getting the best defender though right?)

Is Martin now set to retire with Daniher/McStay doing some rucking?

It's all so exciting and yet I know nothing!

I think Stef gets pushed out. I get the sense the club are waiting for the AFL to announce list size reductions. That way Stef becomes the victim of decisions outside the club’s control.

McStay deep. Joe the prime target and part time ruck. Hippy playing the long roaming Riewoldt CHF role.

I think Stef gets pushed out. I get the sense the club are waiting for the AFL to announce list size reductions. That way Stef becomes the victim of decisions outside the club’s control.

McStay deep. Joe the prime target and part time ruck. Hippy playing the long roaming Riewoldt CHF role.
I don't want to start a brawl on such a happy day but I don't see how McStay keeps his place unless his form improves dramatically in another role.

Stef's probably in a bit of bother depending on list sizes.

And we still have Fullarton and Archie with another year.

If Daniher is fit and well it makes us far more potent and flexible.

Well done to Noble.
What a surprise.
Onya chumpion

Happy we didn't have to pay picks, but annoyed at the AFL.

We had the GH5 and got zero help, AFL basically telling us to suck it up. Essendon have a series of walkouts, and the AFL starts fearing uninterested big-club fans not giving them their almighty dollars. Pony up a discretionary top 10 pick just to help out.

Ah well, at least this time we get the incidental benefit, instead of the incidental neglect.

Seriously have no idea why Free Agency is a thing. Not the compo, the free agency overall. Minnows go to minnows, big fish go to the big clubs and/or the top of the ladder. Hated it when we were at the bottom, still hate it when we're at the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Morning, Joe! (was The Daniher (Probably Mega-)thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back