most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide, Brisbane Lions, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda, Sydney, Bulldogs and West Coast.

Roadrunner said:
Adelaide, Brisbane Lions, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda, Sydney, Bulldogs and West Coast.
for somebody who claims to be the road runner that wasn't very quick

meep meep

Definetly Collingwood. It seems that just about anyone who is not a Pies supporter hates them with a passion. My top 3 are definetly Collingwood, Dorkers and Port.

as an essendon supporter, it is my birthright and lifelong obligation to hate collingwood and carlton.

as a non-swans supporting sydney resident, it is my god-given right to detest the 'swannies' and everything they stand for

so that's my 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon. - Most arrogant 'things' you will ever see.

Collingwood. - Complete feral trash, prime example 'Joffa'

Geelong. - Been in the AFL for longer than most clubs and have very little to show for it. They have one good season and believe there kings of the AFL.

St Kilda. - Much like Geelong but no where near as bad, hate them because of there players like Baker.

Carlton. - Because they have a ******** team yet some how still beat us. Really sad.

Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Fremantle, West Coast, Brisbane.
The only interstate I have respect for is the Sydney Swans.

Yze_Magic said:
Essendon

moron supporters who think they know something about footy, when in fact they are uneducated buffoons

and Matthew lloyd, the worlds biggest actor

oh, and Michael Long - pea heart

tragic, are u sure that u rnt talking about urself

hirdy_is_champ said:
tragic, are u sure that u rnt talking about urself
you and aren't won't get *****'d by the swear filter so feel free to say them in full :D

d|ckhead on the otherhand needs an adjustment!

Ted Pellitts said:
you and aren't won't get *****'d by the swear filter so feel free to say them in full :D

d|ckhead on the otherhand needs an adjustment!
cut him some slack mate, he goes for essendon, he cant spell

Coughlan said:
How can you put kangaroos up there. they are everybodies second favourite team

Not in Sydney mate. The way they tried to push their way into the Sydney marketplace by just stealing Swans supporters was an utter disgrace.

3 years ago I'd have had the Roos as the team I hate the most by miles. Matches against them would always have me with steam coming out of my ears. Pretty much everyone in Sydney felt the same way; I hear Roos fans used to hate coming up here because of the abuse they copped. Some even were threatened with violence in those days. Even SCG Security said to em "Why don't you bugger off home, you pack of whingers!"

Anyone who went to the Sydney-Saints semi final in Sydney in 1998 was bombarded with North Melbourne membership material the next season, with Ticketek disclosing this information on the sly. The first one was "Come and join a real team!" (no joke). Needless to say, up here people were beyond ropable.

My feelings towards North have subsided a bit after Carey has gone. And they have realised that going half-arsed into Sydney to get a cool $900000 is still not the way to go. They now provide me with my closest away match to go to. And leave my club alone.

I'm pretty benign to North these days. But I do NOT forget either!

JF

Remove this Banner Ad

most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back