Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Leigh Brown.

Nathan Buckley said he was on of our most important players. Gerard Healy wants to make love to him. He's a shit truck.

From Eagles its clearly Adam Hunter. Not a great defender. Cant play forward full time and is probably at a stage of his career where unless his form improves he will be moved aside by the likes of McKenzie Staker and co from the Eagles. His career is at the crossroads. Cant believe how much opposition fans rave on about him. Lynch is better than him but you wouldn't realise it

Adam Hunter?? He was great against Adelaide 2 weeks ago.

Ashley Sampi is most overrated football in the AFL let alone WCE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A. Rocca

Comes in handy when on song, but in 150 plus games yet to do it in back to back games.
Can take a mark, but his kicking is poor a best. can't play anywhere other than 15m out from goal. Can kick the ball 70m but hasn't got the toe to lead.

The way you beat Collingwood is stop Rocca and have his player run off starting the drive cause we all know he won't run with him.

Over all, it was the worst trade Rocca for Williams (&co) in the last 15 years.

Probably Dal Santo. Everyone talks about him as if he is an elite midfielder and the best at St Kilda, but he drifts in and out of games far too much.

I think Luke Ball is more overrated then Dal Santo... Bally is courageous and a good player bu I dont rate him up with Judd or even Dal Santo

From the west it would have to be Judd and Pavlich don't know why the Vic and SA teams are showing any interest at all. Hacks the pair of em :cool:

Assuming you are being serious that is possibly the worst post ever made on bigfooty. You are an absolute joke of a 'supporter' if you think Mark Coughlan is over-rated.

Your ignorance sickens me.

Chin up mate.:p

When fit which has been rare the past 3 years, Cogs is a handy footballer but he's not been anywhere near the promising player that won the Jack Dyer medal at Tigerland several years ago and he is certainly not elite.

Too many Richmond supporters think Coughlan makes a huge difference to our team when the reality is he does not and will not upon his return.

That makes overrated him IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back