malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
Well I'm moving to the footy capital of the world on May 3rd!

I'll be at the 'G' for the Melbourne game and the Dome for the Carlton game, can't wait!

After living in Rugby League dominated Sydney for the last 8 years, cannot wait to get the hell out and watch some real football.

Go Dockers and they HAVE turned the corner.

I reckon the crowd at the MCG next weekend will be you, me and a couple of tweed jacket wearing toffs in the MCG members.
That's a bit harsh Rob. I'll be there too, and I reckon the crowd could easily reach double figures.

The snow season doesn't start until June. Mind you, there is snow forecast in the next few days, so I guess a few of the chaps might head up early.

I will be at the Mmelbourne game also. I am looking forward to having a nice beer, cheering on our young talent in Palmer, Ibbotson and Drum.

Not to mention spanking the Hell out of a Team that is well and truely going to finish dead last.

We should all meet up for a drink and talk Footy (My favourite passtime.)

Looking forward to Pavlich and Farmer having big games.

Always good to get more Freo People in the Crow:Dd!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'm predicting 10,000

And the funny thing is the Melbourne supporters will all blame Freo.

"I say old chap, the crowd was only so small because we were playing Freo. We draw a jolly good crowd when we play Collingwood."

Working in South Melbourne, living in Eltham.

That's not to bad, I'm in Croydon :D

And the funny thing is the Melbourne supporters will all blame Freo.

"I say old chap, the crowd was only so small because we were playing Freo. We draw a jolly good crowd when we play Collingwood."

Ahh to truee! Hopefully by the end of the game there's no melb supports right? haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back