Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons | S35 Team Thread | Do you want to build a snowman?

Remove this Banner Ad

And

I can actually type a sentence without going back and editing it 3 times

💃
Not editing your posts? That takes conviction!
Saved us just in time for the team thread deadline!
We should post our weekly team thread posting stats in our team thread on a weekly basis.

What a media thread that would be:

Ranking the best team thread contributors.
:lightbulb:
615_1581382335l.jpg
:lightbulb:

I didn’t realise how out of shape I am, 4 seasons at a retirement home I got lazy.
Time to join the gym (I aint saying qym) and getting qooty match fitness up again.
We can go together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting Positions - First three rounds

The team remained unchanged over the first two rounds but back to back losses resulted in several changes for round 3.
cartwright encouraging saw her given the opportunity to have a run on the ball, which turned out to be a successful onfield move.
Proper Gander was given a rebounding role at half back and Wosh decided to have a spell in the forward pocket, feeling that she was finding it hard to re-energise after spending four season in the retirement village at the Roys.
Marlowe had an effective recall at half forward in the absence of DemonJim

The much anticipated and very welcome return to the starting 20 for Quivorir looks certain after a strong week on the track.

Starting Positions.JPG

Positional Changes - Rd 3

Nearly all position changes were made in the first half, with the last move made very early in the 3rd quarter..

Favourable Changes
DERO. For the third week in a row he has destroyed my SpudQoach team, spending over 2/3 of the game on the wing after starting in the back pocket.
Van_Dyke started at full back but was moved to the wing very early and then finished the game at centre half forward.

Not so favourable changes
Bluelegs was moved off the wing very early on but was moved between full back and back pocket until half time. He was given more space after half time though, finishing the game at centre half back.
Proper Gander was given a rebounding role on the back flank but her kpp experience was put to use to cover full back while V_D was given a run.
cats2rise started on the interchange, then sat in the back pocket for around one quarter before spending the rest of the game back on the bench.

Position changes R3.JPG

Last edited:
Positional Changes - Season

After three rounds, only Tarkyn_24 and I have played the entire time in the same position; although cartwright , DemonJim and Marlowe have all been named in different positions (counting inclusion/omission from the 20) but have not been moved from their starting positions in game time.

DERO has spent 60% of all gametime for the season in the midfield despite being named in the back pocket. He would be an absolute lock in a progressive All-SFA at this point in the season.

Position changes Combined R3.JPG

Last edited:
DT Stats - Rd 3

It was a third loss in a row for the Demons, but individual onfield performances were stronger than they had been in previous weeks.
Tarkyn_24 led the way with Hate and cartwright (in her first run on the ball) all scoring over 100 DT.
The highest DT score prior to this round was only 87 and we'd only had two scores over 70 in the first two rounds. Marlowe scored a solid 77 in his first game, giving him the equal second highest DT average for the Demons in S35.

DERO is the Demons' 6th highest DT scorer for the season. An incredible perfoemance from the back pocket.
Full Back Van_Dyke is also finding a lot of the ball. Not really a huge surpsise considering how much time the ball has spent in our backline.

DT R3.JPG

Greenery will provide more in-depth Demons match stats.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons | S35 Team Thread | Do you want to build a snowman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back