Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

My spreadsheets do not include revenge votes. My analysis of the spreadsheets included revenge votes.

Errors creep in if I miss a vote, or fail to update a tally correctly after a vote. I probably need to simplify the way I record the votes.

Also there is no reason to fudge the data because the correct data can be used to make anyone look guilty. It's that sort of game.

The eth-dog analysis is pinned on the assumption that Dero seered him after that horrible day 1 vote. It may be wrong like my assumption that Millky had seered Mister M was. I'd have seered him after that day 1 vote if I was a seer.

My spreadsheets do not include revenge votes. My analysis of the spreadsheets included revenge votes.

Errors creep in if I miss a vote, or fail to update a tally correctly after a vote. I probably need to simplify the way I record the votes.

Also there is no reason to fudge the data because the correct data can be used to make anyone look guilty. It's that sort of game.

The eth-dog analysis is pinned on the assumption that Dero seered him after that horrible day 1 vote. It may be wrong like my assumption that Millky had seered Mister M was. I'd have seered him after that day 1 vote if I was a seer.
Dafarq?

It was pretty obvious who we seered Zerg and if I had seered Eth dog as evil I would have had no hesitation voting for him and making sure everyone else did too.

I didn't even know you'd used your seer. Didn't you say in the thread you hadn't seered Clarke? Or did I just misread that part?

I didn't even know you'd used your seer. Didn't you say in the thread you hadn't seered Clarke? Or did I just misread that part?
Go back and read the bit I bolded in your previous post: the one where you suggested that me using my seer was the basis for you trying to lynch Eth dog.

So are Zerg, Dero and Eth the only three playing?

Seems that way. Is there a decent vote option today? Or is it to hard with only three being in here doing the hard yards.

Sorry I'll go back to hiding from evil now.

Seems that way. Is there a decent vote option today? Or is it to hard with only three being in here doing the hard yards.

do you have me on ignore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm here too, but like many others I imagine we're waiting for this to play out in case we miss something.

Coming up with reasons to lynch people is much easier than coming up with reasons not to lynch people. I've got nothing.
Ok then. I'll make it clearer for you. I can see where you are coming from regarding Eth dog and how you came to that conclusion. Just say Eth was out of the equation, who else do you think we should look at and why?

Ok then. I'll make it clearer for you. I can see where you are coming from regarding Eth dog and how you came to that conclusion. Just say Eth was out of the equation, who else do you think we should look at and why?
Gone cold on TJASTA?

Kills on guero suggests someone is paying attention. Could be me!

It's not me

Hatchy.

3rd on TJASTA day one and then 4th on eth-dog today with a vote on MC yesterday which was the first one before jumping to the guy that was going to get lynched.

He's the next best option according to vote analysis, but it's only half way through day 3 and vote analysis can be total bollocks.

He is playing differently to how I've seen him play before though....active without really contributing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back