Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Guero--- I'm in (even if I didn't last long in my previous attempt)
The first game is confusing as hell. Plus everyone assumes you're in an evil faction and being 'coached' to either act as if you have no idea what's going on or act as if you have some idea what's going on. So you generally don't last long. It does get easier. And more fun as you get to know how other people play.

The first game is confusing as hell. Plus everyone assumes you're in an evil faction and being 'coached' to either act as if you have no idea what's going on or act as if you have some idea what's going on. So you generally don't last long. It does get easier. And more fun as you get to know how other people play.
I thought that everyone won their first game and got 3 MVP votes?

I thought that everyone won their first game and got 3 MVP votes?
Friggin' campaigner! I just checked to confirm. It's not that I don't trust you or anything. OK, actually it is.

Well played mate. You should have retired after that one - it's all downhill from here. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back