Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Question MWPP , does Katniss’ self protect prevent the vig from joining her PM? Asking for a friend?
Good question. I used the word target to show that this is the important part, and consider joining to be a mechanic rather than an action . So no, it won't prevent it.
OP edited for further clarity.

Good evening. All the roles have been randomised and all the PMs have been sent out. If you haven't received one yet, you are a Villager. Please read the rules and roles carefully as this game has some tweaks to traditional roles and some non-traditional ones. Please submit your night action/s by 9am AEST if applicable. Good luck.
26. eth-dog
27. guero
28. 3KZ is Football
29. I bleed Blue
30. MC Bad Genius
Bit rotten of you to tag my whole faction in the same post

THE PANEM PROPHET - DAY 1
After last night’s bloodbath, Panem's grieving the tragic death of the stylish supportive Effie who was brutally attacked overnight . Sadly another innocent citizen was tragically killed by the distraught Baker’s Son after a terrible misunderstanding, whilst an unnamed female who was part of the threatening Career Tributes group was slain by the Capitol Officials . Meanwhile, rumours about a growing disgruntled rebellion group continued to gain traction. Are even the most privileged citizens of Panem safe?

harry000 (District 4 Girl/Wolf) killed by The Capitol (Mafia)

Elton Johns Wig (Effie/Flog) killed by Foxface (Serial Killer)

Tarkyn_24 (Villager) killed by @Peeta Mellark (Vigilante)

It is now day. Please have a valid vote in this thread for the reaping (lynch) by 10pm AEST tonight

May the odds be ever in your favour

So ClarkeM because I didn't die therefore I think he kept me alive. I also don't have anything else to go on.

Thanks MWPP por_please_ya

Lets see how long before he replies ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately, I am a member of #TeamGood again. This is the game where all my scientific application and understanding of human nature comes to the fore, to the benefit of those opposed to evil. I will be applying #lurkertheory and on that basis, voting to lynch Hatchy1992 because he has turned lurking into an art form. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkerlaw #excuseslurkersgive
MWPP por_please_ya
Less than 90 minutes into the game and going for the non-voters already?

Less than 90 minutes into the game and going for the non-voters already?
It’s scientific. He is a lurker ‘par excellence’ with ample lurking firm on the board. Are you defending him? Why throw shade on a perfectly valid vote? #TeamGood

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back