Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

MOD NOTE
Signups closed
Randomising and sending out roles in the next half hour before beginning with a slightly extended night phase :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening. All the roles have been randomised and all the PMs have been sent out. If you haven't received one yet, you are a Villager. Please read the rules and roles carefully as this game has some tweaks to traditional roles and some non-traditional ones. Please submit your night action/s by 9am AEST if applicable. Good luck.
1. ClarkeM
2. Chipmunk
3. ZergMinion
4. The Filth Wizard
5. MannumPower

Good evening. All the roles have been randomised and all the PMs have been sent out. If you haven't received one yet, you are a Villager. Please read the rules and roles carefully as this game has some tweaks to traditional roles and some non-traditional ones. Please submit your night action/s by 9am AEST if applicable. Good luck.
6. Itsmyshow
7. I Dont Care
8. Dingster
9. Genghis Tron
10. serial_thrilla

11. Barrybran
12. sante
13. NaturalDisaster
14. Pie 4 Life
15. Dero

16. croweater 41
17. omgfridge
18. Millky95
19. The Half Back
20. Smeg Head

21. Elton Johns Wig
22. Hatchy1992
23. Grand Uncle Horace
24. HawkAussie
25. Deaneus!

26. eth-dog
27. guero
28. 3KZ is Football
29. I bleed Blue
30. MC Bad Genius

31. Mister M
32. TJASTA
33. jmoo wan
34. harry000
35. Tarkyn_24

16. croweater 41
17. omgfridge
18. Millky95
19. The Half Back
20. Smeg Head
ClarkeM should I kill your or seer you tonight?

I don’t actually have a role but I’m just getting in early for when someone does knock you off early in the game and blames me yet again.

ClarkeM should I kill your or seer you tonight?

I don’t actually have a role but I’m just getting in early for when someone does knock you off early in the game and blames me yet again.
I'm the Serial Killer, so lynch me tomorrow instead. Much more humane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back