Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when is omgfridge other people’s D1 defaults? We’ve been voting for each other on D1 the last few games usually.

When did I say he was anybody else's D1 default?

When did I say he was anybody else's D1 default?
By linking my whole Tarks comment. Regardless of who is good/evil Tarks gets killed N1 I reckon 3 of the last 4 games I’ve played, N2 on the other. That tells you that pretty much everyone is trying to off him.

omg and I have just been voting for each other the last few games until we get a better understanding of the game. We know neither are realistically going to get lynched, but that’s between us.

Hence you can’t really link my thoughts of Tarks dying and my voting as the same thing.

By linking my whole Tarks comment. Regardless of who is good/evil Tarks gets killed N1 I reckon 3 of the last 4 games I’ve played, N2 on the other. That tells you that pretty much everyone is trying to off him.

omg and I have just been voting for each other the last few games until we get a better understanding of the game. We know neither are realistically going to get lynched, but that’s between us.

Hence you can’t really link my thoughts of Tarks dying and my voting as the same thing.
And clarkey and Crowy. it is a great way to hide.

Well thanks pie 4 life for the tag as apparently im dying today

Odd bandwagon forming but did like zergs reasoning lol.

Will flip village and ill try to help (just ask clarkey im super helpful!)

Anyway ill put my vote on eth dog for jumping on at 3rd

MWPP @por please ya

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

MWPP @por please ya

You didn't tag por_please_ya properly. Should edit your post to fix it

You don't think omg is realistically getting lynched?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no wagon I’m starting the white goods wagon myself.
You're 4th on. With your vote he's on 4, 2 clear of any other player. You can look at it as you starting the wagon or you jumping on, but either way there's a fridge wagon and you're in the thick of it.

MWPP @por please ya

I wouldn't mind seeing where this one goes

eth-dog please MWPP por_please_ya

Hello folks, has anyone noticed no TJASTA. I'm happy he rolled Harry but Hassas faction missed a kill. Fair bet it was TJ who would be a head. Let's punt him to the gibbet.

Everything else is a crap shoot.
I understand the rationale, but why would TJASTA 's faction hit harry when everyone knows the finger would be pointed squarely at TJ?

Fair. But Double Bluff methinks. He is also in deep hiding.
It'd be a massive risk to put your faction head in the gun like that though. You could be right, but I think it's unlikely. I've played 1 game of WW with TJ and he posted once a day to vote. Suggesting he's in 'deep hiding' after the game's been going for 6 hours is a stretch.

It'd be a massive risk to put your faction head in the gun like that though. You could be right, but I think it's unlikely. I've played 1 game of WW with TJ and he posted once a day to vote. Suggesting he's in 'deep hiding' after the game's been going for 6 hours is a stretch.
Best early play is coming out as the seer N1 and either revealing your team's seers if they hit other evil or your team mates as villagers

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back